Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/29/2020
« on: September 29, 2020, 12:01:45 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

I added a 5 pack of the monstrous LEGION to some EPC La Historias coming this week.

Good morning. About 15 degrees cooler than yesterday... I better get out the sweatshirts

Good morning. About 15 degrees cooler than yesterday... I better get out the sweatshirts
Same here. Had quite a bit of rain come through yesterday evening, seems like it's dropped the temps here for good. No more highs over 70 on the calendar.

Feels like it's gonna be a slow twofer.

Feels like it's gonna be a slow twofer.
Slow on the banter means busy at work. The sky is falling!

Good morning. About 15 degrees cooler than yesterday... I better get out the sweatshirts
Same here. Had quite a bit of rain come through yesterday evening, seems like it's dropped the temps here for good. No more highs over 70 on the calendar.
We had some rain come through but it's still humid as all hell here. I'm tempted to turn on the a/c.

Good morning. About 15 degrees cooler than yesterday... I better get out the sweatshirts
Same here. Had quite a bit of rain come through yesterday evening, seems like it's dropped the temps here for good. No more highs over 70 on the calendar.
We had some rain come through but it's still humid as all hell here. I'm tempted to turn on the a/c.
Maybe it's on the way for you then. 52 feels like 50 here right now.

Feels like it's gonna be a slow twofer.
Slow on the banter means busy at work. The sky is falling!
When is it not?

Feels like it's gonna be a slow twofer.
Slow on the banter means busy at work. The sky is falling!
When is it not?
Yeah I'm busy here too but that's the new normal.

Good morning AFewGoodBOTL.  Only 45 deg here...nipply!

A rich widow for Dean when he shows up.

Hello.

My name is Elizabeth Krieger. I am originally from Arkansas, USA. I live in Asia, in the beautiful country of Nepal, the country of my late husband. I write to seek your partnership to invest in your country. Can we enter into a joint-venture partnership? Do you have the capacity to invest my funds in a profitable venture?. I have the sum of $12 million in a private security company in Spain. I will like you to invest the fund for me. You will be the MANAGING PARTNER. This means you will be directly involved in and responsible for the day to day activities of our business, but profit from our partnership will be shared between the two of us.

If you accept my proposal, then get back to me for more details.

Best Regards,
Elizabeth Krieger

Alrighty then, time to get on a zoom meeting.  I'd better check to be sure my pokies aren't showing.

A rich widow for Dean when he shows up.

Hello.

My name is Elizabeth Krieger. I am originally from Arkansas, USA. I live in Asia, in the beautiful country of Nepal, the country of my late husband. I write to seek your partnership to invest in your country. Can we enter into a joint-venture partnership? Do you have the capacity to invest my funds in a profitable venture?. I have the sum of $12 million in a private security company in Spain. I will like you to invest the fund for me. You will be the MANAGING PARTNER. This means you will be directly involved in and responsible for the day to day activities of our business, but profit from our partnership will be shared between the two of us.

If you accept my proposal, then get back to me for more details.

Best Regards,
Elizabeth Krieger

There are many sure things in life, but I have a good feeling about this.

I added a 5 pack of the monstrous LEGION to some EPC La Historias coming this week.
Yea, really doesn't appeal to me for just that reason.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6