Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/24/2020
« on: September 24, 2020, 12:02:17 AM »

Happy Payday Thursday!

Jammin' again. CAO Golds currently up, 10/29.99.

Yup, here we are again. Good morning, Dave.

Jammin' again. CAO Golds currently up, 10/29.99.
Still up, 30 minutes later.

good morning Dave and Tony.

Jammin' again. CAO Golds currently up, 10/29.99.
Still up, 30 minutes later.
Still CAOs now, but on to the Flatheads.

Jammin' again. CAO Golds currently up, 10/29.99.
Still up, 30 minutes later.
Still CAOs now, but on to the Flatheads.
I was beginning to think it was a CAO jam.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.
Had to go back to decode this one. Glad you're ok.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.
You must prioritize taking care of your shaft. Just sayin'.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.
But seriously, any lingering effects from the accident? You said you were fine yesterday but sometimes we feel things afterwards. You made it sound like a minor fender bender yesterday.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.
But seriously, any lingering effects from the accident? You said you were fine yesterday but sometimes we feel things afterwards. You made it sound like a minor fender bender yesterday.
that's all it was, a minor fender bender. no damage to mine. other vehicle the owners husband wants a complete new front bumper. that's why I reported it.

good morning Dave and Tony.
Hi Dean. How is this Thursday treating you?
got an accident report to fill out and medical questionairre for the cardiologist. after that I'll check my bank account. compare that to the rest of my bills and see if I can afford to have the rest if my golf clubs regripped and shafts taken care of.
But seriously, any lingering effects from the accident? You said you were fine yesterday but sometimes we feel things afterwards. You made it sound like a minor fender bender yesterday.
that's all it was, a minor fender bender. no damage to mine. other vehicle the owners husband wants a complete new front bumper. that's why I reported it.
I think he just doesn't want to clean the bugs off the current one.

Edit: Looks like your bumper did exactly what it was supposed to do. I have dents bigger than that from rocks hitting it.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6