Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I got a call to do a favor for a friend and got in an accident. no injuries. my truck is fine. minor damage to the other. but car parts are expensive.
Glad you're ok, Dean.

No good deed goes unpunished. You know that.
I guess so.
Indeed.  Similar thing happened to me years ago.  Driving to the hospital to see a girlfriend who ended up there (I forget the circumstance) and got hit by a kid who ignored the ROW and turned left into me at an intersection.  No injuries but f'kd up my car pretty good.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I got a call to do a favor for a friend and got in an accident. no injuries. my truck is fine. minor damage to the other. but car parts are expensive.
Glad you're ok, Dean.

No good deed goes unpunished. You know that.
I guess so.
Indeed.  Similar thing happened to me years ago.  Driving to the hospital to see a girlfriend who ended up there (I forget the circumstance) and got hit by a kid who ignored the ROW and turned left into me at an intersection.  No injuries but f'kd up my car pretty good.
that’s why I don’t help people

I got a call to do a favor for a friend and got in an accident. no injuries. my truck is fine. minor damage to the other. but car parts are expensive.
Glad you're ok, Dean.

No good deed goes unpunished. You know that.
I guess so.
Indeed.  Similar thing happened to me years ago.  Driving to the hospital to see a girlfriend who ended up there (I forget the circumstance) and got hit by a kid who ignored the ROW and turned left into me at an intersection.  No injuries but f'kd up my car pretty good.
that’s why I don’t help people
There ya go, that's the lesson we wanted out of this.    :-\

Coffee reheating, time to pick out a cigar or two.

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?
* $103 for a sampler of 6/2 each.  I don't think so.

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?
* $103 for a sampler of 6/2 each.  I don't think so.
Better be FS for that price!

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?
Well...

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?
Well...
Come on, silly, when you give it an exclusive sounding name you can charge more for it.

It's like when women hear ClemsonDave is known as the White Whale, they're like "I want some of that!"

Don't think there are any Viaje fans around here, but here's the following from SBC

Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition!
We are excited to annouce the arrival of the new Viaje Zombie Collector's Edition! The release has three different blends donned in the Viaje Collector's Edition secondary band. We have each offering in packs and boxes plus we put together a sampler that features two of each!

Viaje Black Collector's Edition
Viaje Green Collector's Edition
Viaje Red Collector's Edition
My question is why call them a collectors edition....you're supposed to smoke them, right?
Well...
Come on, silly, when you give it an exclusive sounding name you can charge more for it.

It's like when women hear ClemsonDave is known as the White Whale, they're like "I want some of that!"
EXACTLY!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]