Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

@Dave. did you watch much of Winged Foot? I'm wondering why they had fairways, nobody was hitting them.
I watched quite a bit of it. Fairways seem to be a thing of the past anyways, since you clearly don't need to hit them to score well anymore, even when the rough is so bad 1 guy lost a ball in it. But I turned it off about halfway through the round yesterday, I was a little tired of hearing how Bryson was basically Stephen Hawking in spikes.
I didn't catch that Stephan Hawkings part but I had the sound off for two days working on the computer.
I just couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like the announcers were competing to see who could be the first to clean off his balls after the round.

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I'm still under penalty of death from the wife from turning it on. She very much enjoys the chill.
Mine used to enjoy that too but as she gets older she becomes less tolerant.
Mine doesn't have her adrenal gland any longer, so it's much harder for her body to regulate her temperature. So when it goes over 70, she tends to heat up a bit. This is her time of year, as she calls it. Lol

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I'm still under penalty of death from the wife from turning it on. She very much enjoys the chill.
Mine used to enjoy that too but as she gets older she becomes less tolerant.
Mine doesn't have her adrenal gland any longer, so it's much harder for her body to regulate her temperature. So when it goes over 70, she tends to heat up a bit. This is her time of year, as she calls it. Lol
Better than time of the month, I hope.

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I try to wait until at least till October if I can. Work now that's another story.

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I try to wait until at least till October if I can. Work now that's another story.
I can't do it just yet either. We're supposed to hit 80° wed-fri.

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick.
Good morning guys. I have a hot job this morning. Hope to catch ya by lunch my

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I'm still under penalty of death from the wife from turning it on. She very much enjoys the chill.
Mine used to enjoy that too but as she gets older she becomes less tolerant.
Mine doesn't have her adrenal gland any longer, so it's much harder for her body to regulate her temperature. So when it goes over 70, she tends to heat up a bit. This is her time of year, as she calls it. Lol
Better than time of the month, I hope.
Well, she also no longer has her uterus, so... :D

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I try to wait until at least till October if I can. Work now that's another story.
I can't do it just yet either. We're supposed to hit 80° wed-fri.
75 on Friday-Saturday. Hoping to get my stitches out and green light for a round of golf.

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I'm still under penalty of death from the wife from turning it on. She very much enjoys the chill.
Mine used to enjoy that too but as she gets older she becomes less tolerant.
Mine doesn't have her adrenal gland any longer, so it's much harder for her body to regulate her temperature. So when it goes over 70, she tends to heat up a bit. This is her time of year, as she calls it. Lol
Better than time of the month, I hope.
Well, she also no longer has her uterus, so... :D
You might have to go out and get a girlfriend for spare parts. Sheesh.

I'm really close to firing up the furnace. Can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.
I'm still under penalty of death from the wife from turning it on. She very much enjoys the chill.
Mine used to enjoy that too but as she gets older she becomes less tolerant.
Mine doesn't have her adrenal gland any longer, so it's much harder for her body to regulate her temperature. So when it goes over 70, she tends to heat up a bit. This is her time of year, as she calls it. Lol
Better than time of the month, I hope.
Well, she also no longer has her uterus, so... :D
You might have to go out and get a girlfriend for spare parts. Sheesh.
I think I'll propose that to her!

@Dave. did you watch much of Winged Foot? I'm wondering why they had fairways, nobody was hitting them.
I watched quite a bit of it. Fairways seem to be a thing of the past anyways, since you clearly don't need to hit them to score well anymore, even when the rough is so bad 1 guy lost a ball in it. But I turned it off about halfway through the round yesterday, I was a little tired of hearing how Bryson was basically Stephen Hawking in spikes.
I didn't catch that Stephan Hawkings part but I had the sound off for two days working on the computer.
I just couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like the announcers were competing to see who could be the first to clean off his balls after the round.
I would have loved seeing better golf than just let's see who can hit it the furthest. I hit more fairways yesterday morning than the pros did.

@Dave. did you watch much of Winged Foot? I'm wondering why they had fairways, nobody was hitting them.
I watched quite a bit of it. Fairways seem to be a thing of the past anyways, since you clearly don't need to hit them to score well anymore, even when the rough is so bad 1 guy lost a ball in it. But I turned it off about halfway through the round yesterday, I was a little tired of hearing how Bryson was basically Stephen Hawking in spikes.
I didn't catch that Stephan Hawkings part but I had the sound off for two days working on the computer.
I just couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like the announcers were competing to see who could be the first to clean off his balls after the round.
I would have loved seeing better golf than just let's see who can hit it the furthest. I hit more fairways yesterday morning than the pros did.
Pros are allowed to take shortcuts.

@Dave. did you watch much of Winged Foot? I'm wondering why they had fairways, nobody was hitting them.
I watched quite a bit of it. Fairways seem to be a thing of the past anyways, since you clearly don't need to hit them to score well anymore, even when the rough is so bad 1 guy lost a ball in it. But I turned it off about halfway through the round yesterday, I was a little tired of hearing how Bryson was basically Stephen Hawking in spikes.
I didn't catch that Stephan Hawkings part but I had the sound off for two days working on the computer.
I just couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like the announcers were competing to see who could be the first to clean off his balls after the round.
I would have loved seeing better golf than just let's see who can hit it the furthest. I hit more fairways yesterday morning than the pros did.
The kid shooting 65 on Saturday while only hitting 2 fairways was borderline ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous... I was thinking of starting my diet today but these Cuban cheese danishes I bought over the weekend are too incredible to pass up. I toasted it up nice so that there was just the right amount of crunch. I wonder if my wife would notice if hers went missing?

Speaking of ridiculous... I was thinking of starting my diet today but these Cuban cheese danishes I bought over the weekend are too incredible to pass up. I toasted it up nice so that there was just the right amount of crunch. I wonder if my wife would notice if hers went missing?
I say eat it, then spend the rest of the day convincing her she's nuts, and that there were never any danishes in the house.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8