Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏
Maybe it'll help him not pack on the COVID-19.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏
I just don't get that part.
isn't there a kid or two at home?

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏
Speaking of which, think I'll run home for lunch.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏
Speaking of which, think I'll run home for lunch.
As for me, it's time for the commute. Traffic's looking good today. Hazzuh!

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...
Maybe it'll help him not pack on the COVID-19.
Too late.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...
I just don't get that part.
isn't there a kid or two at home?
There are four and luckily today, they were self sufficient.

Man cave time

Man cave time

Yes indeed, cooking Steaks in a moment.

Still working here. I hate the 15th of the month. One more call to go and then it's Taco Tuesday!

Still working here. I hate the 15th of the month. One more call to go and then it's Taco Tuesday!
I made a philly cheese steak.

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...😏
Speaking of which, think I'll run home for lunch.
As for me, it's time for the commute. Traffic's looking good today. Hazzuh!
all greens from the study to the living room to the kitchen?

I'm ready to go back to bed.
What's her name? Good morning, Deano.
He's well past the point of trying to remember names. :D
of the 866 members here I wonder how many are women.
Or even identify as women...
Where does the pickle fit in here?
TWSS
Obviously
is Tony in a pickle or is it the other way around.
I wish. I'm still starving here. Just got a bunch more shit assigned to me that is due today. And I already had a full plate... Minus the pickles.
Its pretty bad when you are working from home and still can't get lunch in...
Speaking of which, think I'll run home for lunch.
As for me, it's time for the commute. Traffic's looking good today. Hazzuh!
all greens from the study to the living room to the kitchen?
Been sitting at the same red light in my den for over 12 hours. I'm starting to think the light doesn't work.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]
as long as the AC and radio work.