Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Good morning, Dean, Dave, and Rick.
good morning Tony.

good morning I guess. a sleepless night for some reason.
I've got the windows open here and the wildlife is making a racket. Seriously considering turning the a/c back on. #THEGREATINDOORS
a nice 77° here, RealFeel says 87°. nice inland breeze. windows are all open.

good morning I guess. a sleepless night for some reason.
I've got the windows open here and the wildlife is making a racket. Seriously considering turning the a/c back on. #THEGREATINDOORS
a nice 77° here, RealFeel says 87°. nice inland breeze. windows are all open.
My inside thermometer says it's 74° with the fan on.

Internet guy came out on Saturday and found that a critter had been feasting on our line, which was likely the cause of all the issues we had last week. Got that fixed and I'm closer to where I should be, mbps-wise. Also got an updated router to handle the higher rate, along with a new extender. Hopefully, that will solve our connectivity issues. Fingers crossed.

Internet guy came out on Saturday and found that a critter had been feasting on our line, which was likely the cause of all the issues we had last week. Got that fixed and I'm closer to where I should be, mbps-wise. Also got an updated router to handle the higher rate, along with a new extender. Hopefully, that will solve our connectivity issues. Fingers crossed.

Internet guy came out on Saturday and found that a critter had been feasting on our line, which was likely the cause of all the issues we had last week. Got that fixed and I'm closer to where I should be, mbps-wise. Also got an updated router to handle the higher rate, along with a new extender. Hopefully, that will solve our connectivity issues. Fingers crossed.
Probably a squirrel. Don't get me started on my hatred of squirrels.

Internet guy came out on Saturday and found that a critter had been feasting on our line, which was likely the cause of all the issues we had last week. Got that fixed and I'm closer to where I should be, mbps-wise. Also got an updated router to handle the higher rate, along with a new extender. Hopefully, that will solve our connectivity issues. Fingers crossed.
Probably a squirrel. Don't get me started on my hatred of squirrels.
Almost certainly. Little rat bastards.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
Remember when murder hornets were a thing for a hot minute? And then #FakeRona was like, no, I'm not done with them yet, you wait your damn turn.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
And Democrat pedophiles operating out of pizza parlors.

Morning SleeplessInFloridaDean, NatureHaterTony, RatProblemDave and TowerAttentionRick.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
Remember when murder hornets were a thing for a hot minute? And then #FakeRona was like, no, I'm not done with them yet, you wait your damn turn.
Think they all got toasted in the wild fires along with antifa...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8