Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

I wish I had more cigar money for door number 2 BIP. I have yet to try that one.
The best of the three made for CI for sure.  Don't be a Tony and miss out.
I already placed more than I normally do and with my wedding Anniversary tomorrow, not gonna push it.
what is BIP? What deal?

I wish I had more cigar money for door number 2 BIP. I have yet to try that one.
The best of the three made for CI for sure.  Don't be a Tony and miss out.
I already placed more than I normally do and with my wedding Anniversary tomorrow, not gonna push it.
what is BIP? What deal?
Breakfast In Portugal.
https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/

With coffee in the man cave.

Haven't had an Oval in forever. Going to look to see if I still own one. Has CI messed with them since they have become an exclusive?
No, they are as I remember them.
Good to know. I'll have to put them on my to buy list.
I believe Holt's has them too. All the Requiem's are tweeked I believe. The Requiem Habano has the same Brazilian wrapper. Requiem Maduro San Andreas. Oval CI original habana 2000? #notfactchecked
I was specifically talking about the Oval. My understanding was that they are now a CI exclusive (that includes cigar.com and cigarbid). Not sure about Holt's.
https://www.holts.com/cigars/all-cigar-brands/san-lotano-oval.html

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/san-lotano-oval-cigars/1412052/

[...]

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thanx

[...]

Well there ya have it!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.
It sounds worth a shot.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.
It sounds worth a shot.
looks like they’ve been in some wear house for 15 years from any reviews I can see. Rethinking

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.
It sounds worth a shot.
looks like they’ve been in some wear house for 15 years from any reviews I can see. Rethinking
At least it wasn't a whore house.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.
It sounds worth a shot.
looks like they’ve been in some wear house for 15 years from any reviews I can see. Rethinking
At least it wasn't a whore house.
that would double the price

Thoughts?
https://www.cigarking.com/cuban-heirloom-cameroon-by-perdomo-robusto/
Don't know about it. Generally speaking, Perdomo makes a quality cigar but it's still a bundle stick.
interesting deal. $3 Cameroon sounds good to me.
It sounds worth a shot.
looks like they’ve been in some wear house for 15 years from any reviews I can see. Rethinking
At least it wasn't a whore house.
that would double the price
Or require a Gurkha band.
Logged