Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.
blame the Electoral College for unanimously electing George Washington. that started everything.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.
I think we should be blaming the first Britain who thought, "This sucks. I should start my OWN country, that'll show 'em!"

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.
Heck, I am pretty sure we are still blaming Clinton.

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.
I think we should be blaming the first Britain who thought, "This sucks. I should start my OWN country, that'll show 'em!"
Looks like you and Deano were on the same page. You can't be blaming the founding fathers - How dare you!?!

Oof. Lunch lull and then some.

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
afternoon Mark.
too many redlights today?

New daily record set yesterday for #FakeRona cases worldwide, with 307k+ new cases reported.
I quit following except my surrounding counties.
At this point, the only thing that really matters is a vaccine. As a whole, humanity has proven too stupid to be able to squash this thing with our own actions.
when President Kamala is elected ALL our problems will be solved.
except maybe Murder Hornets ...... and space aliens.
A chance I'm willing to take.
I don't know, looks like a live look-in to Portland to me, so I'm not sure there's a lot of difference there.
Obama's fault!
thought we were still blaming Bush? In Trumps second term, then it’s Obama’s fault.
Heck, I am pretty sure we are still blaming Clinton.
Him or her?

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
afternoon Mark.
too many redlights today?
Was down in Austin this morning, so no red light count today.  Plenty of homeless under the bridges, though.

[...]
Yea, just rip down their statues and be done with it...

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
afternoon Mark.
too many redlights today?
Was down in Austin this morning, so no red light count today.  Plenty of homeless under the bridges, though.
Too hot to be out at the streetcorners or is it raining again?

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
afternoon Mark.
too many redlights today?
Was down in Austin this morning, so no red light count today.  Plenty of homeless under the bridges, though.
Too hot to be out at the streetcorners or is it raining again?
Should have taken some pictures in case CarolinaDave was getting a little nostalgic.

Afternoon LunchLullers.  Monday, Monday, can't trust that day.
afternoon Mark.
too many redlights today?
Was down in Austin this morning, so no red light count today.  Plenty of homeless under the bridges, though.
Thanks, FDR.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8