Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2020  (Read 2824 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
Never Forget - 9/11/2020
« on: September 11, 2020, 12:25:01 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!
Good morning, Ain'tNoStoppingMark.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.
CNS

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

good morning guys.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
Yea, we all know better.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Morning Tony, Mr. GreenBean, Dean and Dave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5