Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2020  (Read 508 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
  • BotL Status
Never Forget - 9/11/2020
« on: September 11, 2020, 12:25:01 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning FirstDave and EarlyMayor.  All green lights, must be Friday!
Good morning, Ain'tNoStoppingMark.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
At least something's getting rubbed.
CNS
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well ......
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

good morning guys.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Revered Status
  • Believeland!
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Fanatical Status
  • Weekend I think...
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Good morning, banterland.
And to you, Mayor of Crazytown.
This morning is going to be nuts. My next three meetings will be painful and then it's time to get some work done. I'm exhausted already.
Sounds rough. I, on the other hand, am escaping at 10. Hoping the internet guy who's supposed to come tomorrow gets this speed thing figured out so I can have my phone back during the day.
It's going to be a nice day outside here, so I'm planning a mid-day break for a little MC riding and outdoor lunch, then an afternoon cigar from the front porch.  Sorry to rub it in, Mr. Mayor.  OK, not really.
Yea, we all know better.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Fanatical Status
  • Weekend I think...
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2020

Morning Tony, Mr. GreenBean, Dean and Dave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5