CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: 9/10/2020  (Read 2516 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
9/10/2020
« on: September 10, 2020, 12:00:08 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 9/10/2020
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 05:55:53 AM »

Morning, boyos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 07:16:16 AM »

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG. How was the long weekend?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 07:23:03 AM »

Morning, boyos.
The weekend, good. The last 2 days of virtual learning, not so much. Internet company isn't getting anywhere near the speeds into the house I should be getting. Technician is coming out Saturday. In the meantime, to avoid having to reset the router and modem every 30 minutes, the kids are running off my cell as a mobile hot spot. I won't have any music going while I work, but at least I won't hear them grumbling about how the internet is out. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 07:23:21 AM »

Morning, boyos.
The weekend, good. The last 2 days of virtual learning, not so much. Internet company isn't getting anywhere near the speeds into the house I should be getting. Technician is coming out Saturday. In the meantime, to avoid having to reset the router and modem every 30 minutes, the kids are running off my cell as a mobile hot spot. I won't have any music going while I work, but at least I won't hear them grumbling about how the internet is out. Lol
How's about you? Your ceiling survive the day? :D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 07:50:40 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I am having a similar situation. Only need to reboot everything once a day though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »

Morning, boyos.
Ceiling has some cracks in it but no one went through. I hope they don't have gym again today.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 08:07:30 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I am having a similar situation. Only need to reboot everything once a day though.
About halfway through the first morning, I called to have the speeds boosted. Went up to 200 mbps. Still only getting about 50-60 into the house, and that's on the hardline. So something is not quite right.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 08:07:51 AM »

Morning, boyos.
Ceiling has some cracks in it but no one went through. I hope they don't have gym again today.
Mine come down here for gym. Nice solid concrete slab under their feet this way.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 08:15:22 AM »

good morning.
any word on Rick?
17 red lights, 1 traffic accident, 1 work zone flagman.
labs done. infusion next, then EKG.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 08:27:24 AM »

good morning.
any word on Rick?
17 red lights, 1 traffic accident, 1 work zone flagman.
labs done. infusion next, then EKG.
Yowza, sounds like you are having quite the morning. Haven't heard back from Rick since his stitches post.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 08:27:58 AM »

Morning, boyos.
About halfway through the first morning, I called to have the speeds boosted. Went up to 200 mbps. Still only getting about 50-60 into the house, and that's on the hardline. So something is not quite right.
I think what is wrong is that the cable companies suck.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 09:02:26 AM »

Morning, boyos.
And they don't even provide my cable, just the internet. Probably why they're trying to screw me on speeds.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 09:04:28 AM »

Morning, boyos.
And they don't even provide my cable, just the internet. Probably why they're trying to screw me on speeds.
But yes, they all suck. I have 3 options here, as best as I can tell. Wow (who I have), AT&T and Spectrum. AT&T likes to jack around the prices on you, and Spectrum sucks so hard they might as well be in the middle of a 6-person gangbang.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »

Morning, boyos.
But yes, they all suck. I have 3 options here, as best as I can tell. Wow (who I have), AT&T and Spectrum. AT&T likes to jack around the prices on you, and Spectrum sucks so hard they might as well be in the middle of a 6-person gangbang.
maybe that's why I like Spectrum. 😊
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5