Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

CigarPlace and Famous keep hanging out those CyB Coronas.  Dammit.  I already have two boxes.
Hah, I got one box on the way and got to put together a temporary humi for it.
I had to do some serious rearranging in my humidor to handle the two boxes I've got.  But now I could fit two more of those boxes in, which isn't helping me resist temptation.

I keep telling myself I'm about to be broke from medical expenses.  That helps.
My big humi is balls to the wall packed and smaller one is full up too.  Well if you hot plenty of cigars the you are not broke!
It would take me a while to get through my inventory.  But I'm still going to be broke.
Tomorrow is surgery day isn't it?
Yeah, gotta report at 7:30am, surgery at 9:30am.  I'll post a quick hello when they're wheeling me in, just because I'm twisted.
By all means post away!  Meanwhile if I miss you in the morning best of luck to you and give us a report when you are able.
Absolutely.  Good luck to ya, VikeOutTheWazzooRaz.
And don't worry we will be talking shit about ya while you are out of commission. :)

good evening Monday lovers. spent the day out at the Lake Rousseau dam watching the birds and gators. walked a few miles of trails. long day.
H. Upmann Media Noches and coffee as I contemplate making the Gainesville VA Hospital run tomorrow morning. going to be an all day affair. lunch and cigars are packed.

Deano, how does that Upmann compare to the Monte Media Noche?

Have to believe it has crossed some Oklahoma minds tonight to fire Stoops.
Logged

dwgbryant

good evening Monday lovers. spent the day out at the Lake Rousseau dam watching the birds and gators. walked a few miles of trails. long day.
H. Upmann Media Noches and coffee as I contemplate making the Gainesville VA Hospital run tomorrow morning. going to be an all day affair. lunch and cigars are packed.

Deano, how does that Upmann compare to the Monte Media Noche?

I did that Media Noches Sampler. only had the Monte and this is the 1st H.Upmann. very similar but the Monte is smoother but has a much tighter draw. H.Upmann is a bit larger, not as tight but great flavors and easier draw.
Logged

dwgbryant

calling it a night guys.
good luck tomorrow RazMan.

calling it a night guys.
good luck tomorrow RazMan.
Good night Dean

Everyone be sure to pick up a $69 Motherload 1-Day Deal at CI!
Mmmm... Forty, count 'em, forty Victor Sinclairs!
Perfect smoke for you to celebrate this ball game  :'(
I want to forget this ball game.

Everyone be sure to pick up a $69 Motherload 1-Day Deal at CI!
Mmmm... Forty, count 'em, forty Victor Sinclairs!
Perfect smoke for you to celebrate this ball game  :'(
I want to forget this ball game.
What ball game?

[...]

I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
Logged