Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like a fun road trip. Although maybe not as fun as Bret's. Ya know, brothels and all?
I hear you. brothels are expensive and not in my price point. 😊
Probably cheaper than redheads and deadbeats though.
I'd agree but I have no experience with brothels, but will consider it in the future.
Got to keep options open.

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like a fun road trip. Although maybe not as fun as Bret's. Ya know, brothels and all?
I hear you. brothels are expensive and not in my price point. 😊
Don't know that I would venture to the local establishments in your neck of the woods in any case.
why? Florida has the largest brothel in the world. the Villages. 😂
Then again, this probably doesn't qualify as you really don't have to pay....upfront anyway...

Another "seconds" release from Room 101.  Guess it's a lot easier that coming up with another solid stand alone.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/shogun-in-the-discount-dojo/2032764/?slide=5

Walked into work where a domestic water pipe let go at 3am. I did the repair but major damage. 1/2 x inch and a quarter. 3rd shift caught it but could only isolate Tower, shut off booster pump etc.
at least it's not Monday.
buildings age and need more than just a skeleton crew to maintain them.
You couldn't be more correct. Only wish the bean counters could think alike

Morning Tony, Dean, EarlyRiserRaz (very early), LayinPipeRick.
Haha... Morning Clemson Dave and the rest of the crew here.

Morning Tony, Dean, EarlyRiserRaz (very early), LayinPipeRick.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

good a time as any I guess.

Remote schooling is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back. I've got gym class going on for two out of four kids. Feels like my ceiling is going to crash in.

Remote schooling is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back. I've got gym class going on for two out of four kids. Feels like my ceiling is going to crash in.
move the computer to the basement. problem solved.

Remote schooling is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back. I've got gym class going on for two out of four kids. Feels like my ceiling is going to crash in.
move the computer to the basement. problem solved.
Yep, easy peazy. Why didn't I think of that?

Karen at her finest!

Taco Bell customer threatens staff, spews racial slurs over price of tacos: 'I'm Charlie Manson's daughter!'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/food-drink/taco-bell-threatens-staff-charles-mansons-daughter-claims.amp

Speaking of Taco Bell, gotta figure out what to make for lunch. I'm getting hungry.

Speaking of Taco Bell, gotta figure out what to make for lunch. I'm getting hungry.
I have some frozen burritos although I may just do pb&j with a glass of milk.

Speaking of Taco Bell, gotta figure out what to make for lunch. I'm getting hungry.
I have some frozen burritos although I may just do pb&j with a glass of milk.
I was just eyeing the jar of PB also. But I kind of want a hot lunch.

I'm in ER for stitches. This day is getting better.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5