Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
9/9/2020
« on: September 09, 2020, 12:17:45 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

CRS....I thought that stood for Can't Remember Shit. That's a new cigar for me

Morning, muchachos. From beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada.

Pahrump's famous for three things. Can you name them?

Morning, muchachos. From beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada.

Pahrump's famous for three things. Can you name them?
Not without Googling them. Never heard of the place. Or maybe I knew it at one time but now I CRS.

Good morning, Rick and Raz.

good morning Rick, Raz, and Tony.

Morning, muchachos. From beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada.

Pahrump's famous for three things. Can you name them?

On November 15, 2006, the Pahrump town board voted for an ordinance declaring English the official language of business, forbidding the display of foreign flags, and denying any benefits to illegal immigrants. A measure in the ordinance requires an American flag to be displayed above any other flag, regardless of what organization, nation, or government it represents.

??

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.

Morning, muchachos. From beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada.

Pahrump's famous for three things. Can you name them?
Not without Googling them. Never heard of the place. Or maybe I knew it at one time but now I CRS.
Pahrump is famous for brothels, Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, and for being the home of Ronald Wayne, the most unfortunate investor in history.

Morning, muchachos. From beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada.

Pahrump's famous for three things. Can you name them?
Not without Googling them. Never heard of the place. Or maybe I knew it at one time but now I CRS.
Pahrump is famous for brothels, Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, and for being the home of Ronald Wayne, the most unfortunate investor in history.
I didn't see any of that in wikipedia. 😂

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like a fun road trip. Although maybe not as fun as Bret's. Ya know, brothels and all?

Walked into work where a domestic water pipe let go at 3am. I did the repair but major damage. 1/2 x inch and a quarter. 3rd shift caught it but could only isolate Tower, shut off booster pump etc.

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like a fun road trip. Although maybe not as fun as Bret's. Ya know, brothels and all?
I hear you. brothels are expensive and not in my price point. 😊

woke up yesterday morning and did a road trip; Apalachicola, Alligator Point, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island. had a great time, no crowds or too many stupid people, myself included.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like a fun road trip. Although maybe not as fun as Bret's. Ya know, brothels and all?
I hear you. brothels are expensive and not in my price point. 😊
Probably cheaper than redheads and deadbeats though.

Walked into work where a domestic water pipe let go at 3am. I did the repair but major damage. 1/2 x inch and a quarter. 3rd shift caught it but could only isolate Tower, shut off booster pump etc.
Yowza. I hope you have a heavy duty wet/dry vac.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5