Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Cigar Federation always has some interestingly named sticks.
In addition to premium botiques, they are offering the likes of:  Chick Magnet XL, Velvet Elvis, Love Potion, and one of my favorites, Jail Bait.  This would be a good conversation starter for Dean...oops, sorry that one seems to be sold out....

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.

Halfwheel has a review of Macanudo Inspirado Green for Mr. Rick.

https://halfwheel.com/macanudo-inspirado-green-churchill/380773/

If anyone is going to Nashville, they can look to pick up some of these...

https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-creates-wabash-cannonball-for-casa-de-montecristo-nashville/380861/

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.

feeling a bit 'crazy'.
Got some Asylum Lobotomy Corojo 770's on the Monster if you need a follow-up.

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.
Generally only a handful available at a given time and prices rarely tempting.  Kind of like Warped has gone there...single GoTF sticks for top dollar don't get much attention.

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.
Good for that, did you get your delivery?

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.
Good for that, did you get your delivery?
No, but shows as shipped finally.

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.
Generally only a handful available at a given time and prices rarely tempting.  Kind of like Warped has gone there...single GoTF sticks for top dollar don't get much attention.
That figures.  They seem to have become scarce. When available at SBC the pricing is decidedly not cheapy cheapo.

Happy Birthday Raquel!
Indeed. That animal skin bikini getup stirred my adolescent loins back in the day.
Loins no longer responding? That's sad.

Howdy, Mark and Rick.

94° already. storm never materialized. heat advisories out again.
We had a beautiful day at the beach yesterday. Today is noticeably cooler. Not supposed to get much hotter than 80°. That's fine for me but a little chilly for the beach.
That's what sweatshirts are for.  You're not home, you're not working, quit your bitching, enjoy, have a cigar.
I wasn't complaining a bit... For once.

94° already. storm never materialized. heat advisories out again.
We had a beautiful day at the beach yesterday. Today is noticeably cooler. Not supposed to get much hotter than 80°. That's fine for me but a little chilly for the beach.
That's what sweatshirts are for.  You're not home, you're not working, quit your bitching, enjoy, have a cigar.
I wasn't complaining a bit... For once.
That is a nice change of pace then.

Yikes, they are also all sold out of Southern Draw, except for some 300 Hands.
I need to start watching the devil for Southern Draw now that they have my acct straightened out.
Generally only a handful available at a given time and prices rarely tempting.  Kind of like Warped has gone there...single GoTF sticks for top dollar don't get much attention.
That figures.  They seem to have become scarce. When available at SBC the pricing is decidedly not cheapy cheapo.
Atlantic has a good supply.  Don't know regular pricing as all I see are the VIP pricing which still aren't close to cheapy cheapo range.

Atlantic does currently have 20% off on SD Cedrus which is something...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4