Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Small Batch Cigar Labor Day Offerings:

SBC Labor Day Specials!

Hope everyone is having a great week. We have a total of four different tiers for our Labor Day special starting now and ending Labor Day (9/7/2020) at midnight!

LD1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points with a surprise cigar. No order minimum.

LD2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points plus a Davidoff Anniversary No.2 on orders $200 or more.

LD3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points plus a one Davidoff Master Blender Selection 1, 2 and 3 on orders $400 or more. (Limited to 30 uses)

LD4 = 5% off plus plus 5% reward points and one Davidoff Oro Blanco on purchases $999+ (Limited to 3 uses)

Please log in before using code
(Mr. Bean)

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.
They fixed that, but now Gurkha's are up for the rest of the day...
Womp womp.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.
They fixed that, but now Gurkha's are up for the rest of the day...
Oof...

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.
They fixed that, but now Gurkha's are up for the rest of the day...
But, $220 MSRP for only $37.50.  Helluva deal.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.
Did just a quick scan, nice variety and decent prices.  Large selection of Curivari, Crowned Heads, LFD, AJF (although AJF cigars are scattered through the list based on the Cigar Name.  Unfortunately, 5 Vegas Series A are already sold out.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.
Did just a quick scan, nice variety and decent prices.  Large selection of Curivari, Crowned Heads, LFD, AJF (although AJF cigars are scattered through the list based on the Cigar Name.  Unfortunately, 5 Vegas Series A are already sold out.
CB was a big fan of LFD....anyone heard from him lately?

think I'll start prepping a double mozzarella mushroom burger.

think I'll start prepping a double mozzarella mushroom burger.
Just what the doc ordered for your ticker!

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.
Did just a quick scan, nice variety and decent prices.  Large selection of Curivari, Crowned Heads, LFD, AJF (although AJF cigars are scattered through the list based on the Cigar Name.  Unfortunately, 5 Vegas Series A are already sold out.
Damn!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.
Did just a quick scan, nice variety and decent prices.  Large selection of Curivari, Crowned Heads, LFD, AJF (although AJF cigars are scattered through the list based on the Cigar Name.  Unfortunately, 5 Vegas Series A are already sold out.
CB was a big fan of LFD....anyone heard from him lately?
he does post things about groundhogs on cigar.com banter from time to time. he is always dealing with health or plumbing issues it seems.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Invited to soft opening of local restaurant tonight, FREE FOOD!

think I'll start prepping a double mozzarella mushroom burger.
Just what the doc ordered for your ticker!
Exactly my thought.  Should add some bacon to that though...

think I'll start prepping a double mozzarella mushroom burger.
Just what the doc ordered for your ticker!
get off my back mom!

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.
Did just a quick scan, nice variety and decent prices.  Large selection of Curivari, Crowned Heads, LFD, AJF (although AJF cigars are scattered through the list based on the Cigar Name.  Unfortunately, 5 Vegas Series A are already sold out.
CB was a big fan of LFD....anyone heard from him lately?
he does post things about groundhogs on cigar.com banter from time to time. he is always dealing with health or plumbing issues it seems.
Unfortunately yea....
About the issues, not groundhogs....

think I'll start prepping a double mozzarella mushroom burger.
Just what the doc ordered for your ticker!
Exactly my thought.  Should add some bacon to that though...
I had a package of bacon with my eggs yesterday morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6