Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

good morning Tony and Daves.
I just got an ass chewing from my doctor. should have gone to the ER Wednesday when this started. I told him I don't like ER's now days, people check in but don't check out. he's going to line up a cardiologist for me.
I see his point, but yours as well. You go into the ER for something, and you're nearly guaranteed to come out with something else. A cold, the flu, something.
that was why I called his office. talked to two assistants, neither suggested the ER and the doctor would set up a video call. what's that all about?

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Mitzi Gaynor is 89.
Soul singer Sonny Charles is 80.
Actor Kenneth Kimmins is 79.
Singer Merald “Bubba” Knight (Gladys Knight & The Pips) is 78.
TV personality and veterinarian Dr. Jan (yahn) Pol (TV: “The Incredible Dr. Pol”) is 78.
World Golf Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd is 78.
Actor Jennifer Salt is 76.
World Golf Hall of Famer Tom Watson is 71.
Rhythm-and-blues musician Ronald LaPread is 70.
Actor Judith Ivey is 69.
Rock musician Martin Chambers (The Pretenders) is 69.
Actor Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs is 67.
Actor Khandi Alexander is 63.
Actor-comedian Damon Wayans Sr. is 60.
Rock musician Kim Thayil is 60.
Actor Richard Speight Jr. is 51.
Actor Noah Taylor is 51.
Actor Ione (eye-OH’-nee) Skye is 50.
Actor-singer James Monroe Iglehart is 46.
Pop-rock singer-DJ-musician-producer Mark Ronson is 45.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Richard Wingo (Jagged Edge) is 45.
Rock musician Ian Grushka (New Found Glory) is 43.
Actor Wes Bentley is 42.
Actor Max Greenfield is 41.
Country singer Granger Smith is 41.
Singer Dan Miller (O Town) is 40.
Singer Beyonce (bee-AHN’-say) Knowles is 39.
Country singer-musician Tom Gossin (Gloriana) is 39.
Actor-comedian Whitney Cummings is 38.
Actor-comedian Kyle Mooney (TV: “Saturday Night Live”) is 36.
Folk-rock musician Neyla Pekarek (NEE’-lah peh-KAYR’-ehk) (formerly with The Lumineers) is 34.
Pop-rock singer-songwriter James Bay is 30.
Actor Carter Jenkins is 29.
Actor Trevor Gagnon is 25.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...

good morning Tony and Daves.
I just got an ass chewing from my doctor. should have gone to the ER Wednesday when this started. I told him I don't like ER's now days, people check in but don't check out. he's going to line up a cardiologist for me.
I see his point, but yours as well. You go into the ER for something, and you're nearly guaranteed to come out with something else. A cold, the flu, something.
that was why I called his office. talked to two assistants, neither suggested the ER and the doctor would set up a video call. what's that all about?
Sounds like they should get the chewing out.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)

good morning Tony and Daves.
I just got an ass chewing from my doctor. should have gone to the ER Wednesday when this started. I told him I don't like ER's now days, people check in but don't check out. he's going to line up a cardiologist for me.
I see his point, but yours as well. You go into the ER for something, and you're nearly guaranteed to come out with something else. A cold, the flu, something.
that was why I called his office. talked to two assistants, neither suggested the ER and the doctor would set up a video call. what's that all about?
It means you can relax at home, have a cigar and cup of coffee and go over stuff with the doctor.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
Texas CarolinaDave was always good at that... :-\

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Guess we gotta wait until 9:00 when the IT guys roll in....unless they made it a long holiday weekend....

Caldwell (Booth) Hit and Run Part Deux at the Sis.  Not a bad deal at $5 a stick.

https://www.cigar.com/p/caldwell-hit-and-run-part-deux-booths-sursie-cigar-cigars/2028207/

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Guess we gotta wait until 9:00 when the IT guys roll in....unless they made it a long holiday weekend....
Or it's raining in PA.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
And the Page has about a thousand fivers on sale, if you don't have anything to do for the next 5 hours and want to look through them.  ::)
a few decent deals there. I'm tempted.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.
And now they have Undercrown Sungrowns up for $8 per. Hope that's an IT issue.

good morning Tony and Daves.
I just got an ass chewing from my doctor. should have gone to the ER Wednesday when this started. I told him I don't like ER's now days, people check in but don't check out. he's going to line up a cardiologist for me.
I see his point, but yours as well. You go into the ER for something, and you're nearly guaranteed to come out with something else. A cold, the flu, something.
that was why I called his office. talked to two assistants, neither suggested the ER and the doctor would set up a video call. what's that all about?
Sounds like they should get the chewing out.
The mystery woman might get jealous.

Thought we were Jammin' again today...appears it just ran over a bit now the DOD is stuck and says sold out...
Joe is still dancing, the offerings are still changing, but the bar is gone, and it says "Sorry, this special is no longer available".  Gotta love CI IT.
They fixed that, but now Gurkha's are up for the rest of the day...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6