Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/4/2020
« on: September 04, 2020, 12:00:58 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

having some health issues. my heart acting up again after 7 years. talked to my PA this morning, doing a video chat with my doctor in the morning, and my rheumatologist called saying to avoid the ER unless absolutely needed. just rest, drink clear fluids, no coffee, and no smoking.
My thoughts are with you, Deano. Hope all goes well.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
Gonna be a slow day, huh?

Good morning, Dave.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.
I'm not even sure I wanted them but peer pressure, amIright?

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.
I'm not even sure I wanted them but peer pressure, amIright?
Peer pressure is a son of a bitch. But that's a good price to give them a whirl.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.
I'm not even sure I wanted them but peer pressure, amIright?
Peer pressure is a son of a bitch. But that's a good price to give them a whirl.
I'll be staying away from cigarbid for some time. Also recently picked up a 20-count box of Rosa de Guadalupe and an 18-count tube of MUWAT kentucky fire cured lanceros for $100 shipped. Never tried either but I've heard decent things about the Rosa and I figured the MUWAT could be an interesting change of pace.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.
I'm not even sure I wanted them but peer pressure, amIright?
Peer pressure is a son of a bitch. But that's a good price to give them a whirl.
I'll be staying away from cigarbid for some time. Also recently picked up a 20-count box of Rosa de Guadalupe and an 18-count tube of MUWAT kentucky fire cured lanceros for $100 shipped. Never tried either but I've heard decent things about the Rosa and I figured the MUWAT could be an interesting change of pace.
And then on a third order, I got 10 Valkyrie robustos for $30 shipped. Even with once a week shipping I wasn't able to coordinate them all to be sent together. Anyhoo ~$170 is enough to spend on cigars for now.

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Score! How much did you wind up getting them for?
$15.50 each. But then when you add shipping and tax, my guess is that they'll come out to $21. Still better than the jam.
I'm not even sure I wanted them but peer pressure, amIright?
Peer pressure is a son of a bitch. But that's a good price to give them a whirl.
I'll be staying away from cigarbid for some time. Also recently picked up a 20-count box of Rosa de Guadalupe and an 18-count tube of MUWAT kentucky fire cured lanceros for $100 shipped. Never tried either but I've heard decent things about the Rosa and I figured the MUWAT could be an interesting change of pace.
The Rosa is a solid smoke, and you're right, the MUWAT is a nice change when you want to mix it up a bit.

[...]
At the rate you smoke, these purchases should last you for 2-3 years. ;)

Tony's elusive La Barba sampler back up on the jam.  Tony, Tony, Tony...
Missed them again on the jam but picked up two sampler packs from cigarbid.
Proud of you Tony!

[...]
Like that Rosa for sure.  MUWAT fire cured just didn't do it for me.  Interesting experiment, but profile not for me.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6