Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/2/2020
« on: September 02, 2020, 12:38:53 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Took me a few tries to get in, but you can't keep me out forever!

Took me a few tries to get in, but you can't keep me out forever!
Good morning DOG formally known as LTG

Took me a few tries to get in, but you can't keep me out forever!
Good morning DOG formally known as LTG
Lol, morning RubbingItInRick.

For curiosity sake here's the new compressor. Finishing things up ATM

good morning Dave and Rick. had to force myself out of bed this morning and just spent 2 hours on the phone with Verizon and nothing resolved. I will be going to the corporate office either tomorrow or Friday. if they can't settle up I will just have to act like a democratic 'peaceful protester'.

Took me a few tries to get in, but you can't keep me out forever!
is TWHS.

Took me a few tries to get in, but you can't keep me out forever!
is TWHS.
More than likely. Morning, CellPhoneLivesMatterDean.

Good morning FirstDave, PeacefulDean, and Got'ErDoneRick.  All greens this morning, good start to this hump day.

Good morning FirstDave, PeacefulDean, and Got'ErDoneRick.  All greens this morning, good start to this hump day.
good green morning Mark.

Good morning, Rick, LTG, Dean, and Mark.

Good morning, Rick, LTG, Dean, and Mark.
Morning GreensAllTheWayMark and OffTheClockTony. When do you leave for the beach?

For curiosity sake here's the new compressor. Finishing things up ATM
That's very interesting. At home, they would have had me replace the whole unit, including the outer shell. I'm betting this comes out a bit cheaper for the school.

Good morning, Rick, LTG, Dean, and Mark.
good morning Tony.

For curiosity sake here's the new compressor. Finishing things up ATM
nice work. I remember when I first started working for DOT, they had great mechanics, always busy, always fixing mechanical issues, proud of what they did. then the powers that be decided it was more cost effective to replace parts instead of repairing them. quality went down, morale tanked, and DOT lowered mechanic test requirements. we ended up with a bunch of uneducated parts replacers.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6