Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
9/1/2020
« on: September 01, 2020, 12:00:47 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, Twofers.

Good morning Dave. Cleveland made a move yesterday at deadline.

Good morning Dave. Cleveland made a move yesterday at deadline.
They sure did. Picked up a bunch of good prospects, including 2 SS's. Looks like they realize Lindor isn't sticking around next year. Sucks to lose Clevinger, though.

good morning Dave and Rick. busy day yesterday although the only thing I accomplished was paying bills. today I need to visit the Verizon store and pay my final bill seeing how I can no longer access my account on their website.
working on an article for our local recovery journal due today. at 6 pages already and need to compress it.
just left New Zealand so my state of mind is a bit more motivated than when I woke up.
may do some cigar shopping even.

Good morning Dave. Cleveland made a move yesterday at deadline.
They sure did. Picked up a bunch of good prospects, including 2 SS's. Looks like they realize Lindor isn't sticking around next year. Sucks to lose Clevinger, though.
Well if the season ended today. The Indians would be playing the Yankees in a 3 game playoff. I would not want that

Good morning Dean. I have not spoken with you in a while. Hope things are going well. I need a vacation

Good morning, Dave, Rick, and Dean.

Good morning Dave. Cleveland made a move yesterday at deadline.
They sure did. Picked up a bunch of good prospects, including 2 SS's. Looks like they realize Lindor isn't sticking around next year. Sucks to lose Clevinger, though.
Well if the season ended today. The Indians would be playing the Yankees in a 3 game playoff. I would not want that
I would sure rather do it today, when Judge is still on the sidelines. Lol

Good morning Dean. I have not spoken with you in a while. Hope things are going well. I need a vacation
I am doing okay. been venturing out more but staying distant to people. just putting miles on the truck and supporting gas companies.

Good morning, Dave, Rick, and Dean.
good morning Tony.

@FloridaDean: Are you sure about not being able to login to your Verizon account via the web? I am no longer a customer but recently had to login to get some information. I do not believe they would have disabled your account. Plus I recall paying my final bill this way too.

@FloridaDean: Are you sure about not being able to login to your Verizon account via the web? I am no longer a customer but recently had to login to get some information. I do not believe they would have disabled your account. Plus I recall paying my final bill this way too.
they have a 'log in to discontinued number' on the site but it doesn't take my account info.

Morning, Twofers.
Buesos up on cigar.com.

Morning all.  Off to Dr. for annual physical (finally).  BBL
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4