Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 09:33:26 AM »

Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean and Dave. My day is full or empty however you look at this condenser.

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2020, 09:34:19 AM »

Ran into my local Tinderbox over the weekend. One of their display cases has their newest cigars. They had the Mac greens and were selling well. I have yet to try one though.
You have until midnight to let us know what you think.  :-
Sorry bro. I'm didn't buy one. I bought the Steve Saka Sobremesa.
Yes, but what folks mean is that they are up as DOD today at CI.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2020, 09:36:56 AM »

Good to see Oy enjoyed his day at the Fair yesterday.  Disappointed that dessert wasn't Fried Oreos or Twinkies or Fried Ice Cream or a funnel cake rather than a rather pedestrian chocolate chip cookie.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2020, 09:39:26 AM »

Ran into my local Tinderbox over the weekend. One of their display cases has their newest cigars. They had the Mac greens and were selling well. I have yet to try one though.
You have until midnight to let us know what you think.  :-
Sorry bro. I'm didn't buy one. I bought the Steve Saka Sobremesa.
Yes, but what folks mean is that they are up as DOD today at CI.
I assumed that was why he brought them up, because of the Joe deal.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2020, 09:50:17 AM »

Morning Rick, Tony, Dean, Bean and Dave.

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2020, 09:50:51 AM »

Ran into my local Tinderbox over the weekend. One of their display cases has their newest cigars. They had the Mac greens and were selling well. I have yet to try one though.
You have until midnight to let us know what you think.  :-
Sorry bro. I'm didn't buy one. I bought the Steve Saka Sobremesa.
Yes, but what folks mean is that they are up as DOD today at CI.
I assumed that was why he brought them up, because of the Joe deal.
He who assumes...

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 10:17:24 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 10:33:28 AM »

The internet has been unbelievably fucked up past couple of days.

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 10:37:05 AM »

Ran into my local Tinderbox over the weekend. One of their display cases has their newest cigars. They had the Mac greens and were selling well. I have yet to try one though.
You have until midnight to let us know what you think.  :-
Sorry bro. I'm didn't buy one. I bought the Steve Saka Sobremesa.
I like the Sobremesa. That was a fine choice. These Macs are of no interest to me anyway.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 10:38:10 AM »

Good morning Dean, Tony, Bean and Dave. My day is full or empty however you look at this condenser.
Looks pretty empty to me. Let me know if you need any help replacing the capacitor.

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 10:39:36 AM »

Good to see Oy enjoyed his day at the Fair yesterday.  Disappointed that dessert wasn't Fried Oreos or Twinkies or Fried Ice Cream or a funnel cake rather than a rather pedestrian chocolate chip cookie.
Those cookies are supposed to be spectacular. Put a little vanilla ice cream in the middle of two and you've got yourself something special.

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 10:40:21 AM »

Morning Rick, Tony, Dean, Bean and Dave.
Good morning, Dave and Bret.

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 11:08:58 AM »

Morning Mr Raz.

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 11:11:10 AM »

Morning Mr Raz.
Top of the morning, TD and Antnee.

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2020, 11:20:52 AM »

Ran into my local Tinderbox over the weekend. One of their display cases has their newest cigars. They had the Mac greens and were selling well. I have yet to try one though.
You have until midnight to let us know what you think.  :-
Sorry bro. I'm didn't buy one. I bought the Steve Saka Sobremesa.
I like the Sobremesa. That was a fine choice. These Macs are of no interest to me anyway.
I cought the reference and mentioned so.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4