Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

I'm off to use one of my Christmas gifts, tickets to a play in the city.  Ciao for now...
Enjoy yourself!
Thanks, brother.  It was actually a very well acted performance.  Only three actors, an incredible set, and lots of laughs.  Michael Cera from SuperBad was hysterical.  The show was called, "This is our youth".  It was about NYC teenagers in the 80s.
Glad you enjoyed it.
The city was a zoo though.  I really hate crowds.  This theater was in the middle of Times Square and it was wall to wall assholes.  But whatever.
That would be the norm for Times Square wouldn't it?
Yep.  But this was even worse than usual.  Anyhoo, battery on my phone is dying and I'm leaving MIL's.  See yuz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]