Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
8/28/2020
« on: August 28, 2020, 12:02:36 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:35:21 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 06:55:30 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 07:08:30 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 07:11:11 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 07:11:42 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 07:23:58 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D
Yes, but I put in an even lower Max Bid this time. Figured why not, since I don't know what I'm missing.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 07:37:07 AM »

Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 07:39:09 AM »

Against all odds, we have arrived at Friday.
However, we are without the La Barba sampler. Oh well, good morning anyway.
Lol, I JUST checked on that to see how you did. I was out last night, but with about an hour to go, you were still on the list. D'oh!
There's another one up if you want to roll the dice again.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3673441/
Oh, I see you've already found it. :D
Yes, but I put in an even lower Max Bid this time. Figured why not, since I don't know what I'm missing.
I think the ones that end on the weekends end up winning with lower bids, so you might have a shot.

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 07:39:18 AM »

Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Morning, Deano.

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 07:40:43 AM »

Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 08:02:39 AM »

Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?
waiting on the Swann food truck for a small delivery and got a couple of scripts waiting to be filled at Walgreens. that's it until a speaker meeting at 7pm.

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 08:13:37 AM »

Happy Bidding Friday Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. What is going on with you today?
waiting on the Swann food truck for a small delivery and got a couple of scripts waiting to be filled at Walgreens. that's it until a speaker meeting at 7pm.
Sounds like a jam packed day to me.

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 08:22:41 AM »

Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2020, 08:24:09 AM »

Good morning EarlyDave, LostTheBidTony, and JamPackedDean.  Two red lights this morning. SMH, that just isn't right, it's Friday.
I feel your pain Mark. that just isn't right on any day.
good morning.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6