Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2020, 09:58:36 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:
     * Bean's enhanced rapper edition

Pop singer Vic Dana is 80.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge is 75.
-and-blues singer Valerie Simpson is 75.
Pop singer Bob Cowsill is 71.
Broadcast journalist Bill Whitaker is 69.
Actor Brett Cullen is 64.
Former NBA coach Stan Van Gundy is 61.
Jazz musician Branford Marsalis is 60.
Country musician Jimmy Olander (Diamond Rio) is 59.
Actor Chris Burke is 55.
Actor-singer Shirley Manson (Garbage) is 54.
musician Dan Vickrey (Counting Crows) is 54.
TV writer-actor Riley Weston is 54.
Rock musician Adrian Young (No Doubt) is 51.
Actor Melissa McCarthy is 50.
Latin pop singer Thalia is 49.
Actor Meredith Eaton is 46.
Rock singer-musician Tyler Connolly (Theory of a Deadman) is 45.
Actor Mike Colter is 44.
Actor Macaulay Culkin is 40.
Actor Chris Pine is 40.
Rapper Kosha Dillz is 39
/actor/writer John Mulaney is 38.
Actor Johnny Ray Gill is 36.
Country singer Brian Kelley (Florida Georgia Line) is 35.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Cassie (AKA Cassie Ventura) is 34.
Rapper Big K.R.I.T. is 34
Actor Evan Ross is 32.
Actor Danielle Savre is 32.
Actor Dylan O’Brien is 29.
Actor Keke Palmer is 27.
Rapper Lil Tecca is 18

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2020, 09:59:28 AM »

Page 2....phew, over THAT hump.

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2020, 10:05:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2020, 10:05:12 AM »

Page 2....phew, over THAT hump.
Didn't look like we were gonna make it before lunch.

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2020, 10:37:49 AM »

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2020, 10:39:42 AM »

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2020, 10:55:32 AM »

good morning 3Daves, a Tony, and a RazMan.
paid a bunch of bills, got an Attitude Adjustment, did my shopping, even bought some sandwiches, chips, and a few cold drinks for the panhandler on the corner. don't think too kindly of me though, by the time I got done shopping he was gone and nowhere in sight. good thing I bought him stuff I like. (this has happened in the past before)

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2020, 11:04:42 AM »

good morning 3Daves, a Tony, and a RazMan.
paid a bunch of bills, got an Attitude Adjustment, did my shopping, even bought some sandwiches, chips, and a few cold drinks for the panhandler on the corner. don't think too kindly of me though, by the time I got done shopping he was gone and nowhere in sight. good thing I bought him stuff I like. (this has happened in the past before)
I had to drive my friend MacGuyver to the airport at 3:30 this morning, which is seriously messing with my schedule today.  He's headed to Minnesota for his mom's funeral.

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2020, 11:07:29 AM »

good morning 3Daves, a Tony, and a RazMan.
paid a bunch of bills, got an Attitude Adjustment, did my shopping, even bought some sandwiches, chips, and a few cold drinks for the panhandler on the corner. don't think too kindly of me though, by the time I got done shopping he was gone and nowhere in sight. good thing I bought him stuff I like. (this has happened in the past before)
Good morning, CharitableDean.

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2020, 11:08:23 AM »

good morning 3Daves, a Tony, and a RazMan.
paid a bunch of bills, got an Attitude Adjustment, did my shopping, even bought some sandwiches, chips, and a few cold drinks for the panhandler on the corner. don't think too kindly of me though, by the time I got done shopping he was gone and nowhere in sight. good thing I bought him stuff I like. (this has happened in the past before)
I had to drive my friend MacGuyver to the airport at 3:30 this morning, which is seriously messing with my schedule today.  He's headed to Minnesota for his mom's funeral.
Sorry to hear about MacGuyver's mom.

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2020, 11:08:45 AM »

good morning 3Daves, a Tony, and a RazMan.
paid a bunch of bills, got an Attitude Adjustment, did my shopping, even bought some sandwiches, chips, and a few cold drinks for the panhandler on the corner. don't think too kindly of me though, by the time I got done shopping he was gone and nowhere in sight. good thing I bought him stuff I like. (this has happened in the past before)
I had to drive my friend MacGuyver to the airport at 3:30 this morning, which is seriously messing with my schedule today.  He's headed to Minnesota for his mom's funeral.
your schedule seems a bit unimportant to MacGuyver's. he's in my prayers.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2020, 11:09:30 AM »

Morning Raz and Dean with Bean nowhere to be seen... ???

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2020, 11:11:25 AM »

Page 2....phew, over THAT hump.
Didn't look like we were gonna make it before lunch.
Heck, we might even get to three...oh ye of little faith.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/26/2020
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2020, 11:12:29 AM »

Morning StartEmUpDave, HumpedDryAndHardTony and HennyOy.
i got to see Henny Youngman on Miami Beach back in 1970’s . Played in a movie theater for about $5 a seat and he killed, it was great, I still remember it well. Take my wife......Please!

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2020, 11:13:05 AM »

Still lookin' good with that La Barba sampler Tony!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5