Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2020, 11:18:38 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2020, 11:35:15 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
I haven't used cigarbid.com in so long... I'm gonna go look for my credentials.
Excuses!

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2020, 11:39:00 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.
Buh-zing!

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2020, 11:39:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Another early start for you?
All sorts of things are possible when you don't have to deal with the commute.
Tell me.  Everybody wants things to get back to normal.  Not me.  I like it just how it is.
I miss restaurants and a nice watering hole visit now and again.

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/
Gotta say, honey bucket is not a term I've heard for a portable toilet before. Definitely sounds like something else.

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2020, 11:43:45 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/
Thank you for that!  Some reading for this afternoon.

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2020, 11:45:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Another early start for you?
All sorts of things are possible when you don't have to deal with the commute.
Tell me.  Everybody wants things to get back to normal.  Not me.  I like it just how it is.
I think many businesses and organizations are going to rethink the new normal after things settle down.
They are finding a lot of things work as well or better remotely.  Not critical Doctor and nursing visits can be done in a more timely fashion and over the phone (now that they can get reimbursed).  Fighting for office space and cost may be able to be reduced.  We shall see.
I suggest you keep some kind of diary about productivity and such.  Think you can probably make a good case for at least partial work at home, say 3 home and 2 office, or even 4/1.
I have a feeling when all this is over, a lot of people here are going to be offered the chance to WFH full-time. We've proved we can run well with 97% of our company remote, so why keep all those leases on empty buildings?

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2020, 11:45:50 AM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/
Thank you for that!  Some reading for this afternoon.
Read it while on the toilet and it'll be like Inception.

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2020, 12:10:03 PM »

good morning Dave and Brett.
Morning, Deano.

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2020, 12:18:05 PM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/
I may skip this article. Just saying.

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Another early start for you?
All sorts of things are possible when you don't have to deal with the commute.
Tell me.  Everybody wants things to get back to normal.  Not me.  I like it just how it is.
I think many businesses and organizations are going to rethink the new normal after things settle down.
They are finding a lot of things work as well or better remotely.  Not critical Doctor and nursing visits can be done in a more timely fashion and over the phone (now that they can get reimbursed).  Fighting for office space and cost may be able to be reduced.  We shall see.
I suggest you keep some kind of diary about productivity and such.  Think you can probably make a good case for at least partial work at home, say 3 home and 2 office, or even 4/1.
I work for the State Dept. of Health.  They've already told me not to expect to return to the office anytime soon.  At the moment, I'd have to get permission to schedule a visit to the office.

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2020, 12:19:12 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Another early start for you?
All sorts of things are possible when you don't have to deal with the commute.
Tell me.  Everybody wants things to get back to normal.  Not me.  I like it just how it is.
I miss restaurants and a nice watering hole visit now and again.
I hear ya. But I also like being home... ALONE.

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2020, 12:20:28 PM »

Oliva 2nds offered by Joe today, no jam to be found. Morning, all.
Interesting offers from cigar.com's daily deal today, including a La Barba.
I noticed those too, but the DR is not my favorite region for cigars, so not too tempting.
Keep meaning to jump on one of those La Barba samplers. But I'm with you on DR sticks. Interesting deal, nevertheless.
No time like the present!

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-barba-5-star-sampler/3669899/
Morning, JohnnyOnTheSpot.
Isn't that a port-a-potty company?
I do need to keep my CEUs ( continuing enabling units) current.
Yes, I believe they are #1 in a #2 business.

Fascinating Facts About Portable Toilets:

https://nislybrothers.com/portable-toilet-facts/
Thank you for that!  Some reading for this afternoon.
Read it while on the toilet and it'll be like Inception.
Haven't seen that one yet. My daughter keeps telling me to watch it.

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2020, 12:21:58 PM »

[...]
I wanted to go get things from my office and my request was denied. My work humidor must be a mess.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5