Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
8/24/2020
« on: August 24, 2020, 12:01:26 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 05:38:21 AM »

Monday already? Sheesh.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 06:23:59 AM »

Monday already? Sheesh.
Yes, sir. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 07:13:28 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 07:45:42 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 08:05:15 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!
I don't really need him for much except to approve my invoice so that I can get paid. Hopefully his secretary can take care of that. Otherwise, it'll be at least another month before I get paid again.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 08:15:00 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!
I don't really need him for much except to approve my invoice so that I can get paid. Hopefully his secretary can take care of that. Otherwise, it'll be at least another month before I get paid again.
Sure sounds like a government operation.

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!
I don't really need him for much except to approve my invoice so that I can get paid. Hopefully his secretary can take care of that. Otherwise, it'll be at least another month before I get paid again.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
Absolutely. You have to see the number of touches there are in the complete system to getting me paid. It's extremely complex. And when there is an issue with just one node, it results in delays. Don't ask me how but W.H.O. gets involved in the process and they have stuff on their plate right now.

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 08:53:20 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!
I don't really need him for much except to approve my invoice so that I can get paid. Hopefully his secretary can take care of that. Otherwise, it'll be at least another month before I get paid again.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
Absolutely. You have to see the number of touches there are in the complete system to getting me paid. It's extremely complex. And when there is an issue with just one node, it results in delays. Don't ask me how but W.H.O. gets involved in the process and they have stuff on their plate right now.
They shouldn't worry, I have it on good authority this "scandemic" will disappear very soon.

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 09:04:45 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: What does your authority say about the pages of banter we'll get today? Things are not looking good. Do we have any cigar news?

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: What does your authority say about the pages of banter we'll get today? Things are not looking good. Do we have any cigar news?
Brick House Connecticut Robusto - 10 / $37.50 being offered by Cigars International today. Connies have been very popular in here as of late. Any word on these in particular?

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 09:20:04 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: What does your authority say about the pages of banter we'll get today? Things are not looking good. Do we have any cigar news?
Just you and me carrying the day, the count isn't looking good, believe me.

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2020, 09:20:39 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: What does your authority say about the pages of banter we'll get today? Things are not looking good. Do we have any cigar news?
Brick House Connecticut Robusto - 10 / $37.50 being offered by Cigars International today. Connies have been very popular in here as of late. Any word on these in particular?
Haven't tried this one, but it seems right up Rick's alley.

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2020, 10:08:55 AM »

I just got an out-of-office email from my boss stating that he will be out for the next two weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.
Sheesh!
I don't really need him for much except to approve my invoice so that I can get paid. Hopefully his secretary can take care of that. Otherwise, it'll be at least another month before I get paid again.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
Absolutely. You have to see the number of touches there are in the complete system to getting me paid. It's extremely complex. And when there is an issue with just one node, it results in delays. Don't ask me how but W.H.O. gets involved in the process and they have stuff on their plate right now.
Give The Donald a call, he'll straighten those WHO bozo's right back to WHOville!

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 10:10:20 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: What does your authority say about the pages of banter we'll get today? Things are not looking good. Do we have any cigar news?
Just you and me carrying the day, the count isn't looking good, believe me.
Now you know how I feel on weekends...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5