Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2020, 05:45:59 PM »

Evening boys, decided to light my last remaining Bat, I remember buying these on Cbid for $7/5-pack back in the day. I would have bought more but they were only one a week
one of the better maduros ever made, who’d thought it at the time

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2020, 07:37:48 PM »

Evening boys, decided to light my last remaining Bat, I remember buying these on Cbid for $7/5-pack back in the day. I would have bought more but they were only one a week
one of the better maduros ever made, who’d thought it at the time
Wow look at the age on that cello. Pepin made some good cigars. Where you ever able to compare that to the new Bat?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/22/2020
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2020, 10:04:15 PM »

Cigars are getting expensive. Hard to find a real deal, and most smokable cigars start over $5 or $6. Looks like it will only get worse. Why did I post this? I don’t know, just seems like everything is getting more expensive or harder to find. It’s the new normal. BS, No! I will not accept this. Whatever.

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2020, 10:42:49 PM »

Cigars are getting expensive. Hard to find a real deal, and most smokable cigars start over $5 or $6. Looks like it will only get worse. Why did I post this? I don’t know, just seems like everything is getting more expensive or harder to find. It’s the new normal. BS, No! I will not accept this. Whatever.
Definitely an observation that had been made but bears repeating.

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2020, 11:13:17 PM »

Spent the day taking down track lighting from the attic and replacing it with recessed lighting. I'm beat. The patching will have to wait until next week.

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2020, 11:37:27 PM »

Spent the day taking down track lighting from the attic and replacing it with recessed lighting. I'm beat. The patching will have to wait until next week.

That looks very nice. You should call it your studio not your attic. Sounds more appealing.

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2020, 11:39:31 PM »

Cigars are getting expensive. Hard to find a real deal, and most smokable cigars start over $5 or $6. Looks like it will only get worse. Why did I post this? I don’t know, just seems like everything is getting more expensive or harder to find. It’s the new normal. BS, No! I will not accept this. Whatever.
Remember that when you vote in November
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]