CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: 8/19/2020  (Read 3571 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 8/19/2020
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 07:17:29 AM »

boring day here. folding laundry and re-organizing dessers and closets.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 07:37:32 AM »

boring day here. folding laundry and re-organizing dessers and closets.
It's kinda gloomy out here at the moment. I want to go back to sleep. Wonder if anyone will notice.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 07:48:33 AM »

Morning Dean and DreamOfGolf
CNS, I was trying to figure out what DOG meant yesterday or the day before, then I forgot to ask. Perfect.
Haha How's the fam doing Dave?
Pretty good, all things considered. We're all a little stir crazy, but the kids are handling it pretty well. I think my oldest is in her glory, since she's very much an indoor girl anyways. You?
Making the best of the situation like us all. Working 50+ and when I get home taking dogs for walks, biking, etc. Not ideal but what is?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 07:52:13 AM »

Morning Dean and DreamOfGolf
CNS, I was trying to figure out what DOG meant yesterday or the day before, then I forgot to ask. Perfect.
Haha How's the fam doing Dave?
Pretty good, all things considered. We're all a little stir crazy, but the kids are handling it pretty well. I think my oldest is in her glory, since she's very much an indoor girl anyways. You?
Making the best of the situation like us all. Working 50+ and when I get home taking dogs for walks, biking, etc. Not ideal but what is?
Nothing right now, for sure. As long as we're all staying sane, not much more you can ask for.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 09:02:43 AM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2020, 09:04:44 AM »

I looked at some of the cigar "deals" earlier. Nothing really to write home about for me. Connie's have been a big topic lately and CI is offering 5Vegas Gold Anniversaries. Won't be pulling the trigger on those based on my experience. Next, cigar.com has a deal on Nat Sherman Metropolitan Host. Nats get some love but not by me. They just aren't in my preferred taste profile. With all that said, both of the above mentioned Connecticuts are constructed well.

How about that for some cigar banter?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 09:05:53 AM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Happy birffday to the Mrs.

Threebean

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2020, 09:09:13 AM »

Good morning BoringDean, BackToBedTony, DOGDave, and StayingSaneRick.  Heading to Richmond, VA shortly.  Maybe see some historic sites and be entertained by the mob destroying same.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 09:16:10 AM »

I looked at some of the cigar "deals" earlier. Nothing really to write home about for me. Connie's have been a big topic lately and CI is offering 5Vegas Gold Anniversaries. Won't be pulling the trigger on those based on my experience. Next, cigar.com has a deal on Nat Sherman Metropolitan Host. Nats get some love but not by me. They just aren't in my preferred taste profile. With all that said, both of the above mentioned Connecticuts are constructed well.

Very well done.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 09:18:02 AM »

Good morning BoringDean, BackToBedTony, DOGDave, and StayingSaneRick.  Heading to Richmond, VA shortly.  Maybe see some historic sites and be entertained by the mob destroying same.
Just remember pepper spray is not as delicious as it sounds.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 09:19:02 AM »

Happy Birthday to the Mrs.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2020, 09:20:50 AM »

I need to refill my stock real soon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 09:21:18 AM »

Gotta take an early lunch today and head out to her favorite donut place to get some for the fam. Then takeout from a hibachi joint for dinner.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2020, 09:22:07 AM »

don't forget your flax jacket.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2020, 09:22:59 AM »

Gotta take an early lunch today and head out to her favorite donut place to get some for the fam. Then takeout from a hibachi joint for dinner.
no delivery service?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6