Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Well sun has set and cigar is nubbed, so gonna head in.  Enjoy the rest of your Friday men.  And Merry Christmas!
Enjoy your evening Bean.

Well sun has set and cigar is nubbed, so gonna head in.  Enjoy the rest of your Friday men.  And Merry Christmas!
Enjoy your evening Bean.
Fry them beans, Marky!
Logged

dwgbryant

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
actually some cultures believe January 6th was the day the 3 Wisemen (Kings) arrived in Bethlehem with the gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Christmas has passed Tony needs to replace the snowmen with a New Years design
actually some cultures believe January 6th was the day the 3 Wisemen (Kings) arrived in Bethlehem with the gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
Except that by the time the wise men arrived, Mary, Joseph and the kid were living in a house, not a stable. So add in a couple of years there.

Sorry, I have a degree in theology and Biblical studies.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]