Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2020, 06:16:57 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
Speaking of flow charts, you going to fill us in on the mysterious lips on the cigar gift you found on your front porch?

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2020, 06:44:36 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Was she ill? My condolences, Deano.

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2020, 07:18:58 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Was she ill? My condolences, Deano.
since before I met her. misdiagnosed so many times from an accident years ago. she finally ended up with a cancer that spread thoughout all her internal organs. I stayed in touch with her up until she went to hospice a few weeks ago. she suffered terribly.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/8/2020
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2020, 07:28:44 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
condolences.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/8/2020
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2020, 07:29:43 PM »

Stopped at the local farmers market today. This hot sauce is great!

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2020, 07:32:09 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Was she ill? My condolences, Deano.
since before I met her. misdiagnosed so many times from an accident years ago. she finally ended up with a cancer that spread thoughout all her internal organs. I stayed in touch with her up until she went to hospice a few weeks ago. she suffered terribly.
I'm really sorry to hear Dean.

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2020, 07:45:02 PM »

thanks guys.

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2020, 07:50:17 PM »

Stopped at the local farmers market today. This hot sauce is great!
I've never heard of it and can't find it on the interweb. local product?

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2020, 07:55:26 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Was she ill? My condolences, Deano.
since before I met her. misdiagnosed so many times from an accident years ago. she finally ended up with a cancer that spread thoughout all her internal organs. I stayed in touch with her up until she went to hospice a few weeks ago. she suffered terribly.
That's terrible. If there is a bright side, she's no longer suffering.

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »

btw - for those of you that remember the old 'flow chart' of women I was seeing; the crippled model passed way. her daughter would like me to say a few words at the funeral tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Was she ill? My condolences, Deano.
since before I met her. misdiagnosed so many times from an accident years ago. she finally ended up with a cancer that spread thoughout all her internal organs. I stayed in touch with her up until she went to hospice a few weeks ago. she suffered terribly.
That's terrible. If there is a bright side, she's no longer suffering.
that's for sure.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/8/2020
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2020, 08:55:08 PM »

Stopped at the local farmers market today. This hot sauce is great!
I've never heard of it and can't find it on the interweb. local product?
yup local friend, he grows the peppers and makes the sauce. It’s HOT!

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2020, 11:19:03 PM »

Stopped at the local farmers market today. This hot sauce is great!
I've never heard of it and can't find it on the interweb. local product?
yup local friend, he grows the peppers and makes the sauce. It’s HOT!
That's cool. I love a bit of hot but not so hot I can't taste anything.

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2020, 11:30:32 PM »

Stopped at the local farmers market today. This hot sauce is great!
I've never heard of it and can't find it on the interweb. local product?
yup local friend, he grows the peppers and makes the sauce. It’s HOT!
So your telling me cigars contain nicotine and hot sauce is hot?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]