Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
8/7/2020
« on: August 07, 2020, 12:01:38 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 06:49:34 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 07:28:47 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 07:45:14 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 07:45:32 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 08:08:13 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.
a good time to wash and wax the truck before I get much older then, that and it may rain later.

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 08:51:19 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.
a good time to wash and wax the truck before I get much older then, that and it may rain later.
If you wash and wax the truck, it will definitely rain.

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 09:19:52 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.
a good time to wash and wax the truck before I get much older then, that and it may rain later.
If you wash and wax the truck, it will definitely rain.
all out of wax. 50/50 chance of rain?

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 10:23:51 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.
a good time to wash and wax the truck before I get much older then, that and it may rain later.
If you wash and wax the truck, it will definitely rain.
all out of wax. 50/50 chance of rain?
CNS

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 10:25:40 AM »

Good morning OlderTony and WaxlessDean.  Looks like banterland is on 50% capacity restrictions today.

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 10:42:03 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Happy Friday, for those of you keeping track.
good morning Tony. difficult differentiating days.
A sure sign that we're getting older.
a good time to wash and wax the truck before I get much older then, that and it may rain later.
If you wash and wax the truck, it will definitely rain.
all out of wax. 50/50 chance of rain?
It's as good as any method to predict the weather.

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »

Good morning OlderTony and WaxlessDean.  Looks like banterland is on 50% capacity restrictions today.
Yup. Feeling especially old today because my eldest daughter now has a license to drive a car.

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 10:48:53 AM »

Good morning OlderTony and WaxlessDean.  Looks like banterland is on 50% capacity restrictions today.
Yup. Feeling especially old today because my eldest daughter now has a license to drive a car.
That alone will age mom and dad more rapidly.

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 11:08:17 AM »

I have to go for a chest CT. Might as well smoke a cigar before I go. Why change anything. Dr wants to make sure Covid didn't damage anything. My Dr has seen perm damage in patience and insurance approved it.

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 11:09:19 AM »

I have to go for a chest CT. Might as well smoke a cigar before I go. Why change anything. Dr wants to make sure Covid didn't damage anything. My Dr has seen perm damage in patience and insurance approved it.
How are you feeling though? Any shortness of breath?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4