Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »

You smoke what the Skipper offers.
Not too shabby. He could have forced you to smoke a Gurkha.
Or a Kuba Kuba.
Something tells me a guy with a boat like that knows his cigars as well.
Some. But mostly he relies on me to tell him what's good. Which is to say, he relies on y'all. But sometimes he just buys what's on sale.

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2020, 11:07:14 AM »

You smoke what the Skipper offers.
Not too shabby. He could have forced you to smoke a Gurkha.
Or a Kuba Kuba.
Something tells me a guy with a boat like that knows his cigars as well.
Yeah but he is related to Bret.

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2020, 11:07:57 AM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2020, 11:13:41 AM »

You smoke what the Skipper offers.
Not too shabby. He could have forced you to smoke a Gurkha.
Or a Kuba Kuba.
Something tells me a guy with a boat like that knows his cigars as well.
One can only hope.

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2020, 11:17:28 AM »

You smoke what the Skipper offers.
Not too shabby. He could have forced you to smoke a Gurkha.
Or a Kuba Kuba.
Something tells me a guy with a boat like that knows his cigars as well.
Yeah but he is related to Bret.
See how y'are? GFY.

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 11:52:36 AM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 12:29:17 PM »

You smoke what the Skipper offers.
Not too shabby. He could have forced you to smoke a Gurkha.
Or a Kuba Kuba.
Something tells me a guy with a boat like that knows his cigars as well.
Yeah but he is related to Bret.
See how y'are? GFY.
LMAO!

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2020, 12:30:45 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2020, 12:32:09 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?
So much for being the banter optimist.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2020, 12:47:41 PM »

Calling it an early day, cause I can. Hazzuh!

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2020, 01:06:08 PM »

Calling it an early day, cause I can. Hazzuh!
GFY.

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2020, 01:08:35 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
actually no, it was there when I arrived and nobody around.

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2020, 01:10:12 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?
So much for being the banter optimist.
thanks for the moral support, but I doubt I'd have been able to get back up if I had.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2020, 01:41:04 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?
So much for being the banter optimist.
thanks for the moral support, but I doubt I'd have been able to get back up if I had.
You're having problems getting it up? Now it's all falling into place.

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2020, 01:45:18 PM »

morning guys. went up to Cedar Key this morning for a bag of clams. none to be found. all the clammers were out on the water.
Nice photos, ClammyDean.  Cool little sand castle.
Had to look closer. You think Dean built that?
So much for being the banter optimist.
thanks for the moral support, but I doubt I'd have been able to get back up if I had.
You're having problems getting it up? Now it's all falling into place.
it doesn't 'fall in' either.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5