CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!  (Read 15772 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 07:30:41 AM »

Time to start the day off right, inspite of it only being 33° this morning.
Nice way to start this Special Day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »

44 Degrees here this morning, about 10 degrees above the forecast and I will not complain.  Still windy though.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 08:03:13 AM »

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!
Good morning Native.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

Finally just finished wrapping.  Then they wonder why people don't like Christmas.  Anyhoo, hopefully the hard part is over and I get to enjoy the rest of the day.  More hopeful, that the kids don't wake up in an hour and want to open up their gifts.  Merry Christmas everyone and good night.
It seems tough now but enjoy your days with your children while they are still young and you get to enjoy Christmas morning watching them tear through all their gifts in just minutes, they will be grown with families of their own before you know it.
Amen.  +1 on all Chips wisdom!
Christmas just isn't the same when your children can't make it home for Christmas, grand children are a blessing this time of year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 08:23:45 AM »

Finally just finished wrapping.  Then they wonder why people don't like Christmas.  Anyhoo, hopefully the hard part is over and I get to enjoy the rest of the day.  More hopeful, that the kids don't wake up in an hour and want to open up their gifts.  Merry Christmas everyone and good night.
It seems tough now but enjoy your days with your children while they are still young and you get to enjoy Christmas morning watching them tear through all their gifts in just minutes, they will be grown with families of their own before you know it.
Amen.  +1 on all Chips wisdom!
Christmas just isn't the same when your children can't make it home for Christmas, grand children are a blessing this time of year.
For sure, mine is here and that is wonderful but it is also not the same after they are grown.  Kind of a happy sad for me this is our last Christmas as a family of 3, even though we are very happy to have his wonderful fiancé and soon to be bride join us.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 08:30:59 AM »

I am the only one awake around this place, so much for Christmas Morning excitement!  Think I will mix me a Bloody Mary.

Would luv to go sit on the patio with an AF Short Story lit but way too damn windy.

dwgbryant

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 08:37:03 AM »

I am the only one awake around this place, so much for Christmas Morning excitement!  Think I will mix me a Bloody Mary.

Would luv to go sit on the patio with an AF Short Story lit but way too damn windy.

good morning Dave and Chip and Merry Christmas. I slept in. late night last night.
Montecristo Classic churchill and coffee going here.

dwgbryant

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2014, 08:54:12 AM »

no, I do not miss the chaos, drama, and dysfunction that Christmas in New York was famous for. it's nice to be alone and not feeling lonely.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2014, 09:18:37 AM »

no, I do not miss the chaos, drama, and dysfunction that Christmas in New York was famous for. it's nice to be alone and not feeling lonely.
Good morning Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2014, 09:34:28 AM »

good morning Dave and Chip and Merry Christmas. I slept in. late night last night.
Morning Dean, glad you are where you need to be and got things together so you can enjoy your life,  Merry Christmas!

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2014, 09:39:39 AM »

Morning Dean, glad you are where you need to be and got things together so you can enjoy your life,  Merry Christmas!
thank you Dave. hope you enjoy the day with family and loved ones.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2014, 09:48:47 AM »

It is better to be alone than in bad company.

George Washington

Merry Christmas Deano!

dwgbryant

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2014, 09:50:56 AM »

George Washington

Merry Christmas Deano!
there's no Fool like an Old Irascible fool, friend, and botl. thank you and Merry Christmas.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »

George Washington

Merry Christmas Deano!
there's no Fool like an Old Irascible fool, friend, and botl. thank you and Merry Christmas.
irascible adjective bad-tempered, cross, irritable, crabbed, touchy, cantankerous, peppery, tetchy, ratty (Brit. & N.Z. informal), testy, chippy (informal), short-tempered, hot-tempered, quick-tempered, choleric, narky (Brit. slang) He had an irascible temper..... Yeah, that pretty much describes me. I hope you have something planned today with your new Florida friends.

dwgbryant

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »

George Washington

Merry Christmas Deano!
irascible adjective bad-tempered, cross, irritable, crabbed, touchy, cantankerous, peppery, tetchy, ratty (Brit. & N.Z. informal), testy, chippy (informal), short-tempered, hot-tempered, quick-tempered, choleric, narky (Brit. slang) He had an irascible temper..... Yeah, that pretty much describes me. I hope you have something planned today with your new Florida friends.
last night was my big night with all my friends. enjoying a quiet morning. heading out visiting a few friends later in the afternoon. a truly new and special time for me.
thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6