Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 09:26:05 AM »

Today is Thursday, July 30, the 212th day of 2020. There are 154 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure making “In God We Trust” the national motto, replacing “E Pluribus Unum” (Out of many, one).

Very interesting. I'd vote to change it back.
Amen to that.
In that case, I take it back. . No but seriously, I'm God fearing and all but I feel like this contradicts separation of church and state.
people came to this country to escape religious prosecution only to learn one nation under God. although I don't see many leaving this country for a better place to live elsewhere. not much you can't do in this country compared to others. even though freedom isn't free, there's a few generations who know not what that means.

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:12 AM »

Today is Thursday, July 30, the 212th day of 2020. There are 154 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure making “In God We Trust” the national motto, replacing “E Pluribus Unum” (Out of many, one).

Very interesting. I'd vote to change it back.
Amen to that.
In that case, I take it back. . No but seriously, I'm God fearing and all but I feel like this contradicts separation of church and state.
LALTS, you think?

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:59 AM »

Today is Thursday, July 30, the 212th day of 2020. There are 154 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure making “In God We Trust” the national motto, replacing “E Pluribus Unum” (Out of many, one).

Very interesting. I'd vote to change it back.
Amen to that.
In that case, I take it back. . No but seriously, I'm God fearing and all but I feel like this contradicts separation of church and state.
people came to this country to escape religious prosecution only to learn one nation under God. although I don't see many leaving this country for a better place to live elsewhere. not much you can't do in this country compared to others. even though freedom isn't free, there's a few generations who know not what that means.
Plus, even if they wanted to leave right now, they can't, because there's nowhere we can go. ;)

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 09:32:26 AM »

[...]

In fact, I have a friend from high school that lives in Ireland, and even though she's been there for years, she can't go anywhere else in Europe, because she's still technically an American.

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 09:34:08 AM »

[...]

I feel unwanted and unappreciated!

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 09:36:06 AM »

[...]

so long as you update us on the news and Bean's rappers you'll always have a place here. 🤣

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 09:40:10 AM »

[...]

CNS

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 09:40:35 AM »

[...]

They just want to avoid us like the plague, which has taken on a whole new meaning this year. :D

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 10:08:48 AM »

[...]

Amén.

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 10:37:09 AM »

[...]

Ireland or Northern Ireland?

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 10:39:37 AM »

[...]

I'm like 95% sure it's Northern Ireland.

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 10:42:01 AM »

Gurkha's up on the Jam (it's only fitting!).  Speaking of Gurkha's, CI offering a tactical cigar case and backpack with the featured Gurkha purchase.

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2020, 10:42:28 AM »

Herman Cain has died due to #FakeRona.

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2020, 10:50:29 AM »

Perusing the CI new cigar listings....

La Palina Regal Reserve Connecticut

Man O' War Dark Aged Maduro

La Palina Regal Reserve Oscuro

Camacho Liberty Series 2020  6 x 60 box pressed...I remember when they all used to be 11/18s....

RoMa Craft Baka  (Cameroon)

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2020, 10:53:17 AM »

La Palina Black and Bronze BOGO 5ers at Atlantic this week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9