Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
7/29/2020
« on: July 29, 2020, 12:24:21 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 05:25:31 AM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 05:34:53 AM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
I was kinda surprised they were down but the sis was up. Usually, they nap together. :D

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 06:05:02 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 06:11:21 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Mayor T.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 06:39:10 AM »

Good Morning Dave and Uncle Tony

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 06:42:59 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 06:51:13 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 06:52:40 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 07:24:31 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
Face down, ass up, that's the way we...beat the Rona!

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 08:14:13 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 09:00:15 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 09:14:24 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2020, 09:15:13 AM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Yes we need to just keep our heads down and our ass up. Things will get better.
TWSS?
I like her style.
so long as it's a her and not a him.
That's What She Said, not That's What Steve Said. Morning, Dean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10