« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2020, 12:07:21 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2020, 12:22:50 PM »

Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Did I miss something? Did you post the same news from yesterday, delete them, and blame it on me?

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2020, 12:26:59 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Gonna be on my dad's sailboat.

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2020, 12:28:16 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Hm...would have to be at least four years. But I don't recall following a jam since the busted leg accident.
How long ago was the leg thing?
The injury happened Nov 5, 2014.

It's really weird how profoundly my life breaks down into "before the accident" and "after the accident."
I didn't think you were going to say 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies.
Time's accelerating. It's been two years since The Big Promotion, and I still feel like  a newb.

This coming Monday will begin the first two-week vacation I've taken from work since 2012.
Then I would say that it's well deserved. Enjoy. Doing anything special?
Gonna be on my dad's sailboat.
Sounds nice.

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2020, 12:52:54 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/29/2020
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2020, 12:55:38 PM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
You First

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2020, 12:55:43 PM »

DE Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 5/$24.99
La Perla Habana 1515 Robustos - 10 / $34.99
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure - 10 / $54.99
AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Connecticut Churchill - 5 / $24.99

These are random deals that I have posted throughout the course of the day. In no way does this represent all the CI Jambalaya deals that have been offered today. Blah blah blah legal disclaimers. GFY, etc.

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2020, 12:59:11 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Good to know.  Tell him I said hello.

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2020, 01:06:20 PM »

Can't believe July is nearly gone. It appears to be another hot and humid one here today.
One day closer to a vaccine so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.
You First
Yeah, no thanks. I'll let some other people get it first, see how that goes. I know they're doing tons of real-live tests on them before releasing them, but they do the same thing for cars, and I would never buy a brand new model car in its first year, you know?

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2020, 01:06:43 PM »

Guess Tony forgot to flip them.
Did I miss something? Did you post the same news from yesterday, delete them, and blame it on me?
Yes, no, yes.

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2020, 01:06:51 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and I talk once a week. he's okay, just not here.
Good to know.  Tell him I said hello.
will do.

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »

It so early that Joe cigar is still sleeping.
But jammin' now, so we got that going for us.
Howdy, Mark. It's been forever since I've followed a jam. May do it today for nostalgic reasons.
Back in the day I remember checking CI at 11 pm (midnight eastern) to see if there was a jam.  The first item was usually a good deal.  My, how things have changed.
I really miss Chip's recap posts. And Chip.
Indeed. I used to cover for him on occasion, and when he became scarce thought of taking on the mantle. But that was at the same time that the jams stopped being of any significant interest.

Speaking of MIAs, has Redfish just disappeared or did I miss some news somewhere along the line?
Tex and Tony got in a big fight something over not tugging hard enough? Anyhow I miss both Chip And Tex.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/29/2020
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2020, 01:08:46 PM »

SBC has La Barba on sale from elevated pricing. What color is best?

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2020, 01:08:48 PM »

what's CI Jambalaya, a Chinese Cajun' meal?