Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 07:25:20 AM »

Well got away last week and went tent camping with the family at state park. Might have to go back before end off summer. Something safe to do with family.
That does sound perfect except for the fact that I'm not a big fan of the outdoors.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 07:28:05 AM »

Well got away last week and went tent camping with the family at state park. Might have to go back before end off summer. Something safe to do with family.
Sounds like a good time. We went out Friday and Saturday night, trying to spy the comet. Really just looked like a star to the naked eye, but lots of stars out when you get to the right areas, including some shooting stars.
That's cool. Sky always looks brighter out in the country. Sky was so bright at night. We had racoons knock down the garbage bag that was hung up in the tree.
Yeah, Saturday night we were way out about an hour away, at a place that's specifically set up as a dark park, even has an observatory. Will probably have to go back out there next time there's a meteor shower.
That sounds pretty cool. As long as I don't have to spend the night out there.

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 07:28:37 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Howdy, David.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 07:39:07 AM »

We went to a residents only beach about an hour away from our house. We had a socially distanced picnic with great friend who live a few short blocks from the Long Island Sound. It was a gorgeous afternoon and the sunset was incredible.

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 08:03:01 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 08:04:30 AM »

We went to a residents only beach about an hour away from our house. We had a socially distanced picnic with great friend who live a few short blocks from the Long Island Sound. It was a gorgeous afternoon and the sunset was incredible.

Looks great. We had a nice view of the sunset as well.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 08:07:16 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
a little house cleaning today and need to straighten some of the mess in my study.

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 08:16:33 AM »

We went to a residents only beach about an hour away from our house. We had a socially distanced picnic with great friend who live a few short blocks from the Long Island Sound. It was a gorgeous afternoon and the sunset was incredible.

Looks great. We had a nice view of the sunset as well.

Very nice. My brother sent me some photos too from where he was. Looks like a beautiful sunset was seen by many.

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 08:17:34 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
a little house cleaning today and need to straighten some of the mess in my study.
Good morning, Dean. Been doing a lot of redhead studying?

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2020, 08:23:46 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
a little house cleaning today and need to straighten some of the mess in my study.
Good morning, Dean. Been doing a lot of redhead studying?
I swore off redheads.

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 08:44:57 AM »

Good morning Dean and Tony. My help called in sick today so I may be tied up.

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 08:51:27 AM »

Good morning Dean and Tony. My help called in sick today so I may be tied up.
If you need any help/advice with the chillers, let me know.

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 08:55:38 AM »

Good morning Dean and Tony. My help called in sick today so I may be tied up.
If you need any help/advice with the chillers, let me know.
LALTS

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2020, 09:16:59 AM »

Well got away last week and went tent camping with the family at state park. Might have to go back before end off summer. Something safe to do with family.
Sounds like a good time. We went out Friday and Saturday night, trying to spy the comet. Really just looked like a star to the naked eye, but lots of stars out when you get to the right areas, including some shooting stars.
That's cool. Sky always looks brighter out in the country. Sky was so bright at night. We had racoons knock down the garbage bag that was hung up in the tree.
Yeah, Saturday night we were way out about an hour away, at a place that's specifically set up as a dark park, even has an observatory. Will probably have to go back out there next time there's a meteor shower.
We got a good look at the comet from our back deck Wednesday night with binoculars. After that I couldn't convince anyone to drive out to darker skies for a better look.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7