CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 7/27/2020  (Read 5067 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2020, 12:02:08 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
There's the Reverend! Happy Monday to you, Raz.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today. 

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
Just like what you had to deal with a while back.  Don't have a choice but the suck it up and move forward.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.
After the election, it should all be over. COVID or USA not sure yet.
I'm so tired of all the bullshit on all sides that I hope a fatal strain of COVID runs like wildfire through Congress, the White House, NYC, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles.
Would solve a lot of problems, wouldn't it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2020, 12:09:15 PM »

Buy cigars, silver and China.
Send lawyers, guns and money...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2020, 12:13:57 PM »

Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.
I'm so tired of all the bullshit on all sides that I hope a fatal strain of COVID runs like wildfire through Congress, the White House, NYC, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles.
COVID 2.0 will not be out till after the election or till all mail in ballots have been postmarked. Paul/West 2020!
We ought to put Tony on that!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2020, 12:15:47 PM »

So you admit, it's all just a plot to oust Trumpf!
No, he is in on it. All Reptilians are immune to COVID.
So glad my lizard is safe...sheesh!
Mine too...

....oh.....never mind.   ???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2020, 12:20:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today. 

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?
I know too many people that have had no results. that and insurance says no. I've tried the oil and cream. nothing. not up to smoking week.
Too much of that crap marketed has been shown to have no measurable CBD in it.  Until they establish a standard dose and  distributors are held to it, it's not worth much.  Only place you can be reasonably sure to get an active product is a pot dispensory.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2020, 12:21:19 PM »

COVID 2.0 will not be out till after the election or till all mail in ballots have been postmarked. Paul/West 2020!
It's a no-win election cycle.  The country is well and truly fucked, whoever wins.
Not if Kanye wins!
As long as he's not going through one of his bipolar swings...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?
I know too many people that have had no results. that and insurance says no. I've tried the oil and cream. nothing. not up to smoking week.
What? every week is a smoking week for you! Oh WEED.
Speaking of smoking, time to head outside.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2020, 12:40:22 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

Is CBD a NO for you?
What? every week is a smoking week for you! Oh WEED.
Speaking of smoking, time to head outside.
Dark and Stormy mixed,  Flor del Valle lit, on with the day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2020, 12:47:21 PM »

Have been curious about Lars Tetens cigars.   Introduced with a blitz, at least half a dozen different cigars, noy unlike Caldwell a few years back.   Picked up two different 5ers on the Devil on the cheap, especially the premium they are charging at B&M and websites. Well, this one called Cubagua was sampled last night. Yuck!   Mostly sawdust and pencil shavings  with a regular dose of an artificial berry flavor. No need to try another...landfill with the rest. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2020, 01:04:07 PM »

Have been curious about Lars Tetens cigars.   Introduced with a blitz, at least half a dozen different cigars, noy unlike Caldwell a few years back.   Picked up two different 5ers on the Devil on the cheap, especially the premium they are charging at B&M and websites. Well, this one called Cubagua was sampled last night. Yuck!   Mostly sawdust and pencil shavings  with a regular dose of an artificial berry flavor. No need to try another...landfill with the rest.
Quite the description there.

Threebean

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2020, 01:36:37 PM »

Indeed.  Once again, thanks for taking one for the team!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2020, 01:54:39 PM »

Indeed.  Once again, thanks for taking one for the team!
I think he has a second career as a reviewer coming up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2020, 02:18:49 PM »

Hazzuh!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2020, 02:37:53 PM »

Did you get some Paper Bag on the retro-hail?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7