Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2020, 10:38:53 AM »

Buy cigars, silver and China.
The country, or the plates?
Both as long as the plates all filled with General Tao Chicken and egg rolls.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
There's the Reverend! Happy Monday to you, Raz.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today.

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2020, 10:42:28 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
So you admit, it's all just a plot to oust Trumpf!
No, he is in on it. All Reptilians are immune to COVID.
So glad my lizard is safe...sheesh!

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2020, 10:42:59 AM »

Well got away last week and went tent camping with the family at state park. Might have to go back before end off summer. Something safe to do with family.
Sounds like a good time. We went out Friday and Saturday night, trying to spy the comet. Really just looked like a star to the naked eye, but lots of stars out when you get to the right areas, including some shooting stars.
That's cool. Sky always looks brighter out in the country. Sky was so bright at night. We had racoons knock down the garbage bag that was hung up in the tree.
Yeah, Saturday night we were way out about an hour away, at a place that's specifically set up as a dark park, even has an observatory. Will probably have to go back out there next time there's a meteor shower.
We got a good look at the comet from our back deck Wednesday night with binoculars. After that I couldn't convince anyone to drive out to darker skies for a better look.
Morning Bean.  Rain and winds all gone?
We got none of that, just a few short showers.  A trace on the rain gauge.

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2020, 10:44:09 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.
After the election, it should all be over. COVID or USA not sure yet.
I'm so tired of all the bullshit on all sides that I hope a fatal strain of COVID runs like wildfire through Congress, the White House, NYC, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles.
COVID 2.0 will not be out till after the election or till all mail in ballots have been postmarked. Paul/West 2020!
It's a no-win election cycle.  The country is well and truly fucked, whoever wins.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2020, 10:49:21 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
So you admit, it's all just a plot to oust Trumpf!
No, he is in on it. All Reptilians are immune to COVID.
So glad my lizard is safe...sheesh!
That could be the next POTUS
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2020, 10:50:57 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.
After the election, it should all be over. COVID or USA not sure yet.
I'm so tired of all the bullshit on all sides that I hope a fatal strain of COVID runs like wildfire through Congress, the White House, NYC, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles.
COVID 2.0 will not be out till after the election or till all mail in ballots have been postmarked. Paul/West 2020!
It's a no-win election cycle.  The country is well and truly fucked, whoever wins.
Not if Kanye wins!

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2020, 10:55:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
There's the Reverend! Happy Monday to you, Raz.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today.

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?
If his doc is anything like my wife's pain doc, that's a big, fat NO.

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2020, 10:56:09 AM »

Week 20 of quarantine, begin.
week 20 of the plan, only3 more months to go.
Speak for yourself. I've got another 5 months of working from home to go, minimum.
After the election, it should all be over. COVID or USA not sure yet.
I'm so tired of all the bullshit on all sides that I hope a fatal strain of COVID runs like wildfire through Congress, the White House, NYC, Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles.
COVID 2.0 will not be out till after the election or till all mail in ballots have been postmarked. Paul/West 2020!
It's a no-win election cycle.  The country is well and truly fucked, whoever wins.
Not if Kanye wins!
Fake boobs and ugly shoes for all!

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2020, 11:06:12 AM »

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2020, 11:26:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
There's the Reverend! Happy Monday to you, Raz.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today.

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?
I know too many people that have had no results. that and insurance says no. I've tried the oil and cream. nothing. not up to smoking week.

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2020, 11:39:02 AM »

Salmonella outbreak hits 23 states, source unknown: CDC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5505593002

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2020, 11:42:20 AM »

Salmonella outbreak hits 23 states, source unknown: CDC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5505593002
Not now, 2020. We've got enough to deal with.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2020
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2020, 11:44:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
There's the Reverend! Happy Monday to you, Raz.
Grumble, grumble.  Got a resurgent ear infection, headache, raw throat, and sniffles, and only got about three hours of sleep.  I'm not feelin' it today.

I swear I don't understand how people live with chronic pain.  Only thing keeping me going today is the knowledge that earaches go away. Kudos to you, Deano, you're a better man than I.
I think that since 2004 my body has 'conditioned' itself to the pain. better has nothing to do with it it. trust me, there are days I just want to SCREAM.
Is CBD a NO for you?
I know too many people that have had no results. that and insurance says no. I've tried the oil and cream. nothing. not up to smoking week.
What? every week is a smoking week for you! Oh WEED.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7