Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 01:02:02 PM »

Christmas in July sale at Holts, but pretty much the same offerings...but I wanted to get us to page 2.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 01:08:56 PM »

Weekend specials from SBC:

Saturday Special!
Starting now until midnight enjoy one special on three categories! Plus we still have the My Father special running until tomorrow at midnight!

Balmoral
Casa Turrent
Pier 28

CODE: BCP = 30% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

Please log in before using code

Balmoral
Casa Turrent
Pier 28
My Father/Don Pepin Special!
First things first, I hope everyone had a good week. Second, starting now until Sunday at midnight we are running a My Father & Don Pepin Special!

CODE: MYFATHER = 20% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin category no minimum.

CODE: MYFATHER125 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin Category orders $125 or more.

Please log in before using code

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 01:09:58 PM »

Good morning
6:30 tee time. ⛳
Nice.  Is this in addition to Wednesdays?

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 01:51:33 PM »

Trying out the new MOW Valkyrie. Expected fine AJF composition and burn. Would say its an amped up Immaculada with more pepper and spice. Tasty!

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 01:58:44 PM »

Trying out the new MOW Valkyrie. Expected fine AJF composition and burn. Would say its an amped up Immaculada with more pepper and spice. Tasty!
Hey Dave, I really like that cigar. I smoked 2 already out of a five pack. I like that Churchill size for that blend as well.

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 02:02:52 PM »

I shot a 98 for 18.
ugly start and couldn't putt.
That sounds like a pretty successful round to me.

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 02:19:07 PM »

Good morning
6:30 tee time. ⛳
Nice.  Is this in addition to Wednesdays?
I am no longer doing Wednesdays. too many people, very little concern about social distancing. I play with a guy that works at the course. he grabs a cart from the cart barn, we both sanitize it, and seldom see another soul all morning.

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »

Trying out the new MOW Valkyrie. Expected fine AJF composition and burn. Would say its an amped up Immaculada with more pepper and spice. Tasty!
Looks like it pairs well with the old man ensemble of shorts, gray knee socks, and green shoes.

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 03:55:34 PM »

Afternoon boyz. This old man needs a nap.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/26/2020
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 04:04:19 PM »

 Crowned Heads Luminosa Robusto 10pk
1x @ $39.50
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/26/2020
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 04:29:16 PM »

 Crowned Heads Luminosa Robusto 10pk
1x @ $39.50
or
Nicaraguan Overruns 5 3/4x52 Salamon Connecticut 10pk
1x @ $17.50
$2 or $4 cigar, that is the question?

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2020, 04:54:48 PM »

 Crowned Heads Luminosa Robusto 10pk
1x @ $39.50
If you never had the Luminosa it's a slam dunk. I don't know why I didn't listen to Clemson Dave sooner. I've burned through a lot since my 1st fiver.
Some other good ones too but if you never had the Luminosa....well whatcha waiting for?

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2020, 04:57:02 PM »

Good morning
6:30 tee time.
Nice.  Is this in addition to Wednesdays?
I am no longer doing Wednesdays. too many people, very little concern about social distancing. I play with a guy that works at the course. he grabs a cart from the cart barn, we both sanitize it, and seldom see another soul all morning.
I hear ya buddy I'm the same way. Lots of ignorant people. Not everywhere but definitely not a short supply of idiots.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3