Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2020, 11:59:52 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor John Aniston is 87.
Political cartoonist Pat Oliphant is 85.
Comedian Ruth Buzzi is 84.
Actor Mark Goddard is 84.
Actor Dan Hedaya is 80.
Actor Chris Sarandon is 78.
Comedian Gallagher is 74.
Actor Robert Hays is 73.
Former Republican national chairman Marc Racicot (RAWS’-koh) is 72.
Actor Michael Richards is 71.
Actress Lynda Carter is 69.
Movie director Gus Van Sant is 68.
Former Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., is 67.
Country singer Pam Tillis is 63.
Actor Paul Ben-Victor is 58.
Hall of Famer Karl Malone is 57.
Retired MLB All-Star Barry Bonds is 56.
Actor Kadeem Hardison is 55.
Actress-singer Kristin Chenoweth is 52.
Actress Laura Leighton is 52.
Actor John P. Navin Jr. is 52.
Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez is 51.
Basketball player-turned-actor Rick Fox is 51.
Director Patty Jenkins (”Wonder Woman”) is 49.
Jamie Denbo (TV: “Orange is the New Black”) is 47.
Actor Eric Szmanda is 45.
Actress Rose Byrne is 41.
Country singer Jerrod Niemann is 41.
Actress Summer Glau is 39.
Actor Sheaun McKinney is 39.
Actress Elisabeth Moss is 38.
Actress Anna Paquin is 38.
Actress Sarah Greene is 36.
NHL center Patrice Bergeron is 35.
Actress Megan Park is 34.
Actress Mara Wilson is 33.
Actress Sarah Steele is 32.
Rock singer Jay McGuiness (The Wanted) is 30.
Actress Emily Bett Rickards is 29.
Actor Lucas Adams is 27.
TV personality Bindi Irwin is 22.

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2020, 12:16:31 PM »

ribs are ready for noon start.
Will you cover them in foil or put them directly on the grates?
I will cook them on the warming rack uncovered with a drip tray on the grates.
I will post pictures at noon.
I'll be following the progress...

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2020, 12:20:30 PM »

morning Dave and Brett.
Morning, Dean.

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2020, 12:21:11 PM »

Oh, and just in case you were not aware, today is National Margarita Day.

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2020, 12:21:12 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all about making do with what you have on hand. I'm part Hawaiian and therefore, not offended by SPAM.

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2020, 12:21:21 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all beef.

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2020, 12:21:55 PM »

Oh, and just in case you were not aware, today is National Margarita Day.
Hot damn! Gonna be a good evening.

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
SPAM is wildly underrated, IMFO.

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2020, 12:55:16 PM »

Oliva O maduro and coffee.

after all, this is kind of a cigar site.

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2020, 01:12:19 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all about making do with what you have on hand. I'm part Hawaiian and therefore, not offended by SPAM.
Thought you were Italian Portuguese?

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all about making do with what you have on hand. I'm part Hawaiian and therefore, not offended by SPAM.
Thought you were Italian Portuguese?
Where's the Portuguese coming from? Didn't you say the same about LTG yesterday?

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2020, 01:30:40 PM »

Oh, and just in case you were not aware, today is National Margarita Day.
Hot damn! Gonna be a good evening.
Until Tony tells me hes going to make his margarita with gin.

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2020, 01:31:51 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all about making do with what you have on hand. I'm part Hawaiian and therefore, not offended by SPAM.
Thought you were Italian Portuguese?
Where's the Portuguese coming from? Didn't you say the same about LTG yesterday?
I originally said that i thought your MIL was Portuguese.

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2020, 01:32:44 PM »

I'm hungry already.
Yeah, me too.
Made myself a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That should hold me over.
Pork roll egg and cheese?
I didn't have any Taylor Ham so I went with some SPAM instead. Same concept though.
How dare you!  Filet Mignon and flank steak are the same?
It's all about making do with what you have on hand. I'm part Hawaiian and therefore, not offended by SPAM.
Thought you were Italian Portuguese?
Where's the Portuguese coming from? Didn't you say the same about LTG yesterday?
I originally said that i thought your MIL was Portuguese.
It got confusing after that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7