Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/22/2020
« on: July 22, 2020, 01:01:57 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 01:40:29 AM »

What hump?

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 05:22:38 AM »

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 05:23:09 AM »

Morning for those humping

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 05:37:01 AM »

Morning for those humping
Morning, HumplessRick.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 06:56:14 AM »

Morning for those humping
Morning, HumplessRick.
Don't let him fool you. He's already over the hump.

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 06:57:17 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. I'm hoping Bret is asleep at this point but good morning to you too, just in case.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 07:03:10 AM »

Morning for those humping
Morning, HumplessRick.
Don't let him fool you. He's already over the hump.
Yes I'm over the hump.
Good morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 07:08:17 AM »

A/C is still working like a champ. Thanks again for the advice, Rick. For the last week I had a stream coming out of the handler closet to the drain in the basement floor. It was bone dry today.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 07:13:19 AM »

A/C is still working like a champ. Thanks again for the advice, Rick. For the last week I had a stream coming out of the handler closet to the drain in the basement floor. It was bone dry today.
Way to go, HandySometimesTony.

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 07:43:33 AM »

A/C is still working like a champ. Thanks again for the advice, Rick. For the last week I had a stream coming out of the handler closet to the drain in the basement floor. It was bone dry today.
Way to go, HandySometimesTony.
I try. In this case, I saved myself some money because I haven't been paid yet this month.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 07:56:53 AM »

A/C is still working like a champ. Thanks again for the advice, Rick. For the last week I had a stream coming out of the handler closet to the drain in the basement floor. It was bone dry today.
I'm glad I could help.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 09:05:52 AM »

So there was all this talk about grills yesterday. It put me in the mood to marinade and grill some steaks. Keep in mind I haven't had this grill too long, maybe 4 years, and I already need to replace the grates. It's left outside all year long but it does have a cover. Anyhoo, I've been covering the grates in aluminum foil this summer because they're in terrible shape and appear to be rusted. Bear in mind, they were advertised as being stainless steel but it turns out they were merely coated in stainless and it has mostly flaked off.

In any case, I remove the cover last night and get ready to light it. But first I need to cover the grates in foil. When I open her up I see a mouse scurrying along the heat plates. Not expecting that, I slam shut the grill and proceed to cook my steaks inside on the stove.

Do I just chuck the whole thing now? Other than the grates, the rest of it is in decent shape.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2020, 09:41:04 AM »

[...]

I don't know that the mouse would be an issue. Any germs he could've potentially left would surely be fried by the heat from the grill. I say replace the grates, then let the grill run for 15 minutes or so on high before the next time you try to use it.

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2020, 09:58:11 AM »

A/C is still working like a champ. Thanks again for the advice, Rick. For the last week I had a stream coming out of the handler closet to the drain in the basement floor. It was bone dry today.
Way to go, HandySometimesTony.
TNWSH
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4