CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 7/21/2020  (Read 5528 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/21/2020
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2020, 09:50:16 AM »

Some La Palina Bronze up on the Sis for Tony.  Wouldn't say it was my favorite La Palina.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 10:00:08 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Dean, Tony and Oy
Good morning Clemson Dave

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2020, 10:03:28 AM »

Hey Dave did you get that fresh 4 mega sampler before it was gone?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2020, 10:08:52 AM »

got all my planned chores done yesterday. just waiting for the garbageman to show to make sure he hauls away my old grill. new one is out for delivery so if and when it arrives I know it'll need assembly. ribs tomorrow if successful.
Gotta love a new grill. Finally got one this year after running the last one through its paces for 14 years.
I think I got almost 4 unprotected from the element years out of it. it was just a small 2 burner. new one is a small 3 burner with grill cover. if it gets here.
Old one was a 3 burner, but had to go up to 4 burners this time. I always joked I either needed a bigger grill or a smaller family. Went with the bigger grill, cheaper that way. ;)Sounds like Fishmath to me.
Does anyone remember the fishes? Both gmrfish and sfish?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2020, 10:10:16 AM »

Cartoon 'O the Day
I'm loving this new feature.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 10:10:50 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2020, 10:23:39 AM »

got all my planned chores done yesterday. just waiting for the garbageman to show to make sure he hauls away my old grill. new one is out for delivery so if and when it arrives I know it'll need assembly. ribs tomorrow if successful.
Gotta love a new grill. Finally got one this year after running the last one through its paces for 14 years.
I think I got almost 4 unprotected from the element years out of it. it was just a small 2 burner. new one is a small 3 burner with grill cover. if it gets here.
Old one was a 3 burner, but had to go up to 4 burners this time. I always joked I either needed a bigger grill or a smaller family. Went with the bigger grill, cheaper that way. ;)Sounds like Fishmath to me.
Not ringing any bells.  8)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2020, 10:27:48 AM »

Wish me luck. Gonna try tackling an HVAC issue myself. I believe it's more plumbing related but I have to try before bringing in the professionals.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2020, 10:28:27 AM »

damn it:

Duke Energy: The estimated time for power to be on is currently 02:00PM on Jul 21 for; outage caused by object in contact with line. Approx 1969 customers impacted.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2020, 10:31:09 AM »

yep. Greg stayed at my place one year with Rick and WhoTheFuckIsButch for golf, cigars, and grilling.
Scott on the other hand is only forgotten until he makes his quarterly post.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »

damn it:

Duke Energy: The estimated time for power to be on is currently 02:00PM on Jul 21 for; outage caused by object in contact with line. Approx 1969 customers impacted.
I'm assuming you are one of them?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2020, 10:38:35 AM »

::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2020, 10:40:41 AM »

Hey Dave did you get that fresh 4 mega sampler before it was gone?
Yea, but it's still available isn't it?  Shows available on the page.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2020, 10:43:55 AM »

yep. Greg stayed at my place one year with Rick and WhoTheFuckIsButch for golf, cigars, and grilling.
Scott on the other hand is only forgotten until he makes his quarterly post.
SFish is busier than a one armed paper hanger with an itch.  Merck has decided to consolidate their operations on his site.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2020, 10:44:56 AM »

damn it:

I'm assuming you are one of them?
Must be one of those tree climbing boa constrictors...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9