Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2020, 02:39:21 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2020, 02:41:13 PM »

Wish me luck. Gonna try tackling an HVAC issue myself. I believe it's more plumbing related but I have to try before bringing in the professionals.
If you need anything I can help walk you through give me a shout.
Much appreciated. What time can you be here?

I'm guessing I created this mess. Went too long between changing filter and now there appears to be a clog in the condensation line. Opened one end and attempting to snake it but it seems to get stuck after 6 1/2'  where the PVC takes a 90° turn. The air has been turned off for about 8 hours and the open end is dripping water steadily into a bucket for now.
Sounds like you may have some sludge forming in the condensate line. You could from the highest point try some bleach and warm water to open some of the restriction.
I may try that next. Trying to snake now from the trap. I'll keep you posted.
A plugged filter can cause a frozen evaporator. Your unit may be slightly under charge. A complete thaw would be necessary. It's tough to diagnose w o seeing it. Just trying to be helpful
Much appreciated. I'm gonna try the bleach and warm water next and if it doesn't work I'll call in the cavalry.
Oh, by gosh, by golly! I think we've got it! Warm water wasn't passing the second bend but now it is. Luckily the basement isn't finished so either way I'm turning the air back on.
Way to go, TonyRick.
Indeed.  He is now qualified as an apprentice boiler checker.   It's easy, just follow Rick around, get him coffee, and dispose of his butts.

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:05 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2020, 02:51:40 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Mark will. 🤣

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2020, 02:52:34 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
ahhh, the good old days. ☺

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2020, 03:14:52 PM »

In the man cave with coffee

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2020, 03:20:17 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2020, 03:25:05 PM »

storm passing through.

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2020, 03:26:38 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.
no, in the good old days I had no cats. wasn't until I got old and crippled.
and all those women! damn I sometimes miss those days.

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2020, 03:41:00 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.
no, in the good old days I had no cats. wasn't until I got old and crippled.
and all those women! damn I sometimes miss those days.
Focus, old man! I'm saying you did more than just build a grill today.

« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2020, 03:43:48 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.
no, in the good old days I had no cats. wasn't until I got old and crippled.
and all those women! damn I sometimes miss those days.
Focus, old man! I'm saying you did more than just build a grill today.
😖

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2020, 03:52:20 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.
no, in the good old days I had no cats. wasn't until I got old and crippled.
and all those women! damn I sometimes miss those days.
So do we!  :o

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2020, 04:30:43 PM »

La Palina Classic and coffee.
think I earned a break.
No one will argue that one.
Because he put a grill together?  Come on, back in the day he'd pour a driveway and build a gazebo before taking a break.
I'm pretty sure he changed the litter box too. Sheesh.
no, in the good old days I had no cats. wasn't until I got old and crippled.
and all those women! damn I sometimes miss those days.
So do we!  :o
No doubt.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/21/2020
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2020, 05:37:35 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/21/2020
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2020, 05:41:52 PM »

Boy long day at work and now I see a nice bbq home project here. Smoking an old friend and thinking of the 3 deck boards I need to replace.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9