« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2020, 10:27:13 AM »

From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2020, 10:28:18 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
I think you're doing a fine job of catching up!

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2020, 10:34:09 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2020, 10:35:21 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

About damn time.

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2020, 10:37:25 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....
Monday Monday 🎶

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2020, 10:37:50 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
the one that got me was the fatal motorcycle death listed as COVID-19.

Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death.amp
Sure, there is some stupidity, but amazing that these situations are used to invalidate ALL data.  Hell, Florida can't get voting and unemployment right either.

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »

From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2020, 10:39:14 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

About damn time.
Yeah, I'd put it off as long as I could.

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2020, 10:41:14 AM »

[...]

People with their heads in the sand can find and inexhaustible number of ways to invalidate data.

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2020, 10:42:24 AM »

From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.
Sorry, SD's on regular Famous page as per Deans non-sponsors list.

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2020, 10:48:39 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.
Were you just placing an order?

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2020, 10:50:46 AM »

From the Monster, Nica Rustica Robusto $76 before Catsrule.
Same for Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Ignite vitola .
I see the NRs, but must be missing those SDs. I only see the Jacobs Ladder.
Sorry, SD's on regular Famous page as per Deans non-sponsors list.
Gotcha

« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2020, 10:51:14 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
Wonton soup, pork dumplings, General Tso, Pork Fried rice, Shrimp Lo Mein.
Were you just placing an order?
He's gonna need to be wheeled out to the porch for his after-dinner smoke.

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2020, 11:09:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2020, 11:15:36 AM »

Today is Monday, July 20, the 202nd day of 2020. There are 164 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 20, 1969, astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon after reaching the surface in their Apollo 11 lunar module.
On this date:
In 1923, Mexican revolutionary leader Pancho Villa was assassinated by gunmen in Parral.

In 1944, an attempt by a group of German officials to assassinate Adolf Hitler with a bomb failed as the explosion only wounded the Nazi leader. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for a fourth term of office at the Democratic convention in Chicago.
In 1951, Jordan’s King Abdullah I was assassinated in Jerusalem by a Palestinian gunman who was shot dead on the spot by security.
In 1960, a pair of Polaris missiles were fired from the submerged USS George Washington off Cape Canaveral, Fla., at a target more than 1,100 miles away.

In 1965, the Bob Dylan single “Like a Rolling Stone” was released by Columbia Records.
In 1968, the first International Special Olympics Summer Games, organized by Eunice Kennedy Shriver, were held at Soldier Field in Chicago.
In 1976, America’s Viking 1 robot spacecraft made a successful, first-ever landing on Mars.

In 1977, a flash flood hit Johnstown, Pennsylvania, killing more than 80 people and causing $350 million worth of damage. The U.N. Security Council voted to admit Vietnam to the world body.
In 1990, Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan, one of the court’s most liberal voices, announced he was stepping down.
In 1993, White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster Jr., 48, was found shot to death in a park near Washington, D.C.; his death was ruled a suicide.

In 2007, President George W. Bush signed an executive order prohibiting cruel and inhuman treatment, including humiliation or denigration of religious beliefs, in the detention and interrogation of terrorism suspects.
In 2012, gunman James Holmes opened fire inside a crowded movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises,” killing 12 people and wounding 70 others. (Holmes was later convicted of murder and attempted murder, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.)