Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2020, 09:43:50 AM »

Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
That looks like a nice place to hide. Does the door lock and are the walls soundproof?

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2020, 09:44:15 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
Yeah, so you guys might only have 320k cases, instead of 350k. Nothing to concern yourself about!

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2020, 09:48:19 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state
the one that got me was the fatal motorcycle death listed as COVID-19.

Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death.amp

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2020, 09:56:55 AM »

[...]

That is a strange one, Deano. But I'm certain many more have gone the opposite way. For example, a very small percentage of the death certificates my wife has been processing state COVID. At the same time, she is seeing tons of them from people in their 20-50s with respiratory distress listed as the cause of death. This was not as common before the pandemic.

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2020, 10:11:14 AM »

[...]

There are undoubtedly more cases than we're aware of, for the simple fact that some people will not bother going to get tested, or will pass before they have a chance. But even the ones we're aware of make this something to take seriously. Now, if only everyone WOULD take it seriously and take precautions when they go out, we'd stand a much better chance of stamping this thing down a bit.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2020, 10:11:20 AM »

Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
That looks like a nice place to hide. Does the door lock and are the walls soundproof?
no and no. But it worked for homework back then and my wife balancing the checkbook nowadays
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2020, 10:13:56 AM »

[...]

20-50 could be OD from narcotics. Suicide OD are also Up.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2020, 10:17:03 AM »

[...]

covid19 seems to be a good beta test with very low kill rate.

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2020, 10:17:19 AM »

Good morning Dean, Tony, and Dave
Good morning, Rick. Are you enjoying the stickiness?
It cooled down a bit after last night's thunderstorm

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2020, 10:17:24 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2020, 10:18:36 AM »

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2020, 10:23:32 AM »

[...]

That sounds plausible too.

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2020, 10:23:40 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm really busy today. More people have returned and our equipment is outdated.

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2020, 10:24:44 AM »

Good morning guys. I'm really busy today. More people have returned and our equipment is outdated.
TWSS!

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2020, 10:25:29 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony, Dave and Rick....Monday ugggh....
Buenos días, ClemsonDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10