Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2020, 08:43:50 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2020, 08:45:21 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2020, 08:47:23 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
close down? Then there will be nothing left to open back up. Mask Work Spend repeat.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 08:50:17 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2020, 08:51:33 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
What's on the docket?
It doesn't appear bantering is high up on the list.
He's probably already preparing a sauce for dinner.
nope, I made enough sauce last week that I froze enough for a few meals. may do take out Chinese tonight.
What's your choice for Chinese takeout?
will probably do the shrimp Szechuan style.
That sounds lovely. Turns out that I'm hungry.

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 08:53:22 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....
🤣

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2020, 08:53:38 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
now the new desk ....
LALTS

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2020, 08:54:12 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
Don't close down now, you're well on your way to the high score!
we still have catching up to do.
I believe in you guys.

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

wouldn't a recliner on wheels been more efficient?
Well, it DOES tilt back. And if necessary, I can put my feet up on the filing cabinet next to my desk. :D

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

Well I'm jealous.

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 09:15:41 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

Well I'm jealous.

As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2020, 09:29:31 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

Well I'm jealous.

As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.
That's a pretty damn good price. Chairs are friggin expensive.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 09:32:11 AM »

Set this up for the kids 15 years ago, now back in style.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/20/2020
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 09:38:39 AM »

We need to close down' — Florida reports more than 10,000 new virus cases for fifth day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/19/we-need-to-close-down-florida-reports-more-than-10000-coronavirus-cases-for-fifth-day.html
dont panic dean ...
Last week in Florida – which is perhaps not coincidentally the location of the Republican Party’s national convention – another scandal emerged when hundreds of Covid test centers reported 100 percent positive results. Obviously this would paint a far grimmer picture of the resurgence of the virus. Orlando Health, for example, reported a positivity rate of 98 percent – a shocking level – but a further investigation revealed a true positivity rate of only 9.4 percent. Those “anomalies” were repeated throughout the state

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2020, 09:43:18 AM »

Finally got out and got myself a new chair, since I'll be doing this for another 5+ months, minimum. So far, so good.

Well I'm jealous.

As well you should be, looks like. This one was on sale for $130 at Office Max.
That's a pretty damn good price. Chairs are friggin expensive.
I was pretty pleased with it, that was $90 off the normal price. Not sure if they were trying to get rid of them, cause the first store I went to didn't have any more in stock, and they couldn't order them online. Luckily, another store a few miles away had one.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10