Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!
Sorry was away from Desk, nope, Italians only eat fish on Christmas Eve, though last year Christmas day, had some incredible beef tenderloin at my daughters house.  this year they are having turkey with us.
No fish for me tomorrow.  Cubans dig on the swine and I'm out-voted.  I can't say that I mind some lechon asado.
No seven fishes, but stop down, we'll have some pickled herring (both wine and sour cream), scungilli and calimari.
We always do fish on Xmas eve, king crab legs, shrimp bisque but this year we're roasting a whole filet mignon, so much for religion
Filet Mignon is a religion in itself!
Indeed, very excited about it

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)
Antnee?  Buck nekked?  That's an image for Tuesday night.
That would be an image for another world
YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS!
That must be it!

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
I'm still saving my Kuna Kuba from them for that special occasion.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
Same here, but I was pleasantly surprised with the Talanga.

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
I'm still saving my Kuna Kuba from them for that special occasion.
I,put that nasty Kuba Kuba in my mouth and did not even light it.

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
Same here, but I was pleasantly surprised with the Talanga.
That is what is coming and actually someone told me a year or so ago it was a decent cigar so will find out.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)
Antnee?  Buck nekked?  That's an image for Tuesday night.
That would be an image for another world
YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS!
That must be it!
I know I certainly am. ::)

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
I'm still saving my Kuna Kuba from them for that special occasion.
You could always give it to Joe when you see him.  His brother likes flavored/infused cigars.  Tina, one of the girls at Charlie's lounge, likes 'em too.  Did I mention she was really cute?

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
I'm still saving my Kuna Kuba from them for that special occasion.
You could always give it to Joe when you see him.  His brother likes flavored/infused cigars.  Tina, one of the girls at Charlie's lounge, likes 'em too.  Did I mention she was really cute?
Yea, but can she cook?

Free Villiger cigar to try with my CyB order.  Make no mistake I am not expecting a lot from the free cigar.
I'm still saving my Kuna Kuba from them for that special occasion.
You could always give it to Joe when you see him.  His brother likes flavored/infused cigars.  Tina, one of the girls at Charlie's lounge, likes 'em too.  Did I mention she was really cute?
Yea, but can she cook?
Your priorities in order CB?

Wrap the evening up with a Murcielago.  Sweatshirt is enough for tonight.... sheesh.

Better have that AC on in church tomorrow night or people will be dropping.

Antnee still up and putzing with his elf?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]