Pages: [1]

  • Administrator
7/5/2020
« on: July 05, 2020, 12:00:23 AM »

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 12:02:31 AM »

Last one, wishing I had more of these
Old Room 101 PC Conjura, great cigar
Glad you told us what it was because the photo wasn't too clear. Happy 4th, Scott. Hope all is well.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 07:18:10 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mark. 🤣

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 09:37:38 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mark.
Good morning, Deano. Did you make nice with the cat today?

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 09:52:50 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mark.
Good morning Dean and Uncle Tony.
I would have sworn off that cat. That's bad.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 09:59:04 AM »

I beat myself up yesterday. I need to finish the back of the house. I washed the siding, soffits, and Eve's. Long bike rides and dog walks

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 10:00:25 AM »

I beat myself up yesterday. I need to finish the back of the house. I washed the siding, soffits, and Eve's. Long bike rides and dog walks
That sounds like a nice mix of chores and fun. Don't overdo it though.

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 10:39:55 AM »

the cats have been playing nice after taking their pound of flesh. been teaching Quattro how to play ball. he's a riot. had dinner at the marina with family last night, 1st ex and her husband, a few of my daughters friends, and took the boat out on Seneca Lake, and back to the farm to fire off my son in laws fireworks. quite a display. I just finished cleaning up the mess in the pumkin patch. off to see my brother soon.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 10:50:29 AM »

the cats have been playing nice after taking their pound of flesh. been teaching Quattro how to play ball. he's a riot. had dinner at the marina with family last night, 1st ex and her husband, a few of my daughters friends, and took the boat out on Seneca Lake, and back to the farm to fire off my son in laws fireworks. quite a display. I just finished cleaning up the mess in the pumkin patch. off to see my brother soon.
Very cool indeed. Good for you, Deano.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/5/2020
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 05:34:44 PM »

V and tomatoes

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 07:54:32 PM »

Toraņo and coffee waiting for the sunset.
Logged
Pages: [1]