Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/1/2020
« on: July 01, 2020, 12:06:19 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 12:10:44 AM »

Howdy @Oyam18. Whatcha gonna do with that pork belly??
used the fat to cook with, and we ended up eating it all like chichron.
Yum. My friend Ken once gave me a recipe which I'm gonna have to locate. Lately, Costco has had some really nice looking pork belly on sale and I'm always tempted.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 05:21:05 AM »

I'm a travelin man.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 05:33:54 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Are you going to come into our towns and help us party down?

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 05:34:38 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Are you going to come into our towns and help us party down?
Safe travels Dean.

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 05:43:40 AM »

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 05:46:20 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Be safe!
Hey Dave. Any plans this holiday weekend? Been out golfing yet?

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 06:15:15 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Be safe!
Hey Dave. Any plans this holiday weekend? Been out golfing yet?
No, and no. Our usual plans would involve a cookout at my parents house, but that's off this year. And since my wife is high risk, I haven't been out golfing yet, unfortunately.

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 06:23:47 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Are you going to come into our towns and help us party down?
That cracked me up.

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 06:27:12 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 06:42:19 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 06:52:17 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 07:39:45 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 07:41:14 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 08:12:35 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.
Can't agree more. Trying to stay as positive as I can.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4